Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do You Eat Breakfast? What Do You Have?

This i virtually identical to my routine, except I have both -- 2 hours apart.

I seem to be waking up earlier since I began this journey (probably because my body wants food) and I make a mini egg white omelet with a chopped up turkey sausage link and a little cheese (around 100 calories) around 6:30-7:00 AM.

Then around 9:00, I have a half a 1/4 lb. Morning Star Chipotle veggie burger with a little fat free sour cream (also around 100 calories).

These two keep my full through lunch and help me keep all my pills down!

I have Breakfast everyday; an egg with with turkey bacon or sausage, or 1/2 a veggie burger, sometimes I add in a cheese or an egg with cottage cheese is one of my favorites. I have tried a protien pancake but it is just too dense for me right now I can't eat it yet.

I normally have a Triple Zero Greek Yogurt topped with 2 T. of Bear Naked granola with raisins, cranberries, almonds, and pecans.

Prior to surgery I had a fried egg sandwich on whole wheat with a glass of V-8. Or, a soft boiled egg on whole wheat toast.

Breakfast is either oatmeal with a scoop pf Protein Powder stirred in, scrambled eggs, a Protein Shake or a Protein Bar.< /p>

I have noticed that when the scale starts creeping up, it is associated with habit changes...one of the most fundamental is time of day and calorie consumption. When I flip to eating less early and more later, I tend to gain....

Breakfast is really important for me. My go to breakfast is an egg white omelette or scramble with sauteed veggies and lean turkey or chicken sausage inside.

for me usually its a Protein Mug Cake, but since i just hit goal i have somewhat switched to turkey sausage patty , microwave just over a minute and a flatout foldit hungry girl wrap a piece of cheese and if i have time an egg , sandwich. Sometimes i drizzle half a teaspoon of sugar free maple Syrup on the sausage for that real Breakfast feeling.

Greek yogurt with a tiny tiny bit of half sugar jelly ( i can't stand the fake sugars( If i had fresh berries I would add that, I tried to ground up peach from can, but that did not give it much taste

@Dub. 2 cups Fairlife zero% white milk with two tablespoons cacao powfer and stevia. 26 gms Protein plus what the cacao adds......nectar of the gods!! This is how I end every single day. O....I make it hot. Yummy in my tummy.

Some good ideas here, and a lot of Breakfast eaters! Looks like eggs and Greek yogurt are staples for many of us. Bars and shakes are great, too, especially on busy weekdays. I love the idea of seasoned pre-cooked chicken breast because it’s so easy – perfect for the morning! – and also sometimes it’s hard to get chicken breast to be tasty. Thanks for the answers, and keep them coming!

I often have reheated leftover meat from the night before. Lately I've been having hard boiled eggs. I like cheese sticks for a grab and go. Scrambled eggs are always getting stuck these days. Why hard boiled doesn't, who knows? Greek yogurt with slivered almonds is also good.

I'm still preop but I've always been a breakfast eater right now I'm eating eggs or jimmy dean brkfast sandwiches but once I have rny ill probably have a shake for breakfast

My breakfast foods rotate between: eggs with spinach, onions, turkey sausage and cheese or a GNC shake or low sugar Quaker oatmeal with 12oz of coffee.< /p>

When i have time I love omelets. I also keep pre cooked turkey sausage on hand and pop them in the microwave when I am in a hurry.

The occasional Protein Shake.< /p>

Fairlife milk

Yogurt

Peanut Butter