Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do You Eat Breakfast? What Do You Have?

My usuals are either a Protein Shake, 1 egg with a little bit of cheese or a yogurt. It all depends how im feeling. I usualy need to wait at least an hour before I can eat something.

No, I've never been much a Breakfast eater plus I am having a hard time figuring out what to have. Weekends are easier because I like eggs, so I will typically have about 1/2 an egg with wheat toast but share 1/2 of each with my 3 dogs.

During the week, I'm up early and hit the ground running with no time for breakfast unless I could eat it in the car on my 45 minute commute.

Sometimes I will grab a couple crackers out of my lunch bag just to put something in my belly in the morning. I just don't know what to have in the morning.

I eat a scrambled egg (microwaved in a mug) in my car or leftover Protein from dinner... Usually chicken or fish.

Weekdays i have a Premier Protein shake blended with about 1/4 cup berries and banana slices with a Tbls organic almond butter. Weekends I splurge and have 1 fried egg or scrambled eggs with bacon. I find my energy level tends to be better with the shakes. I'm still a few pounds away from my goal, so I'm being careful to stick with my eating plan. To that end breakfast is not a big deal to me-although I did have French toast on Christmas Eve ????

A more interesting question might be "what do you eat before you go to bed?" I have found I sleep better when I have a tablespoon of Peanut Butter or 1-2 ounces of meat before I sleep. That way I'm not famished first thing in the morning. My first wave is always coffee with Protein powder (as well as Vietnamese Cinnamon and vanilla Stevia).

I would have a premier Protein for the road. ..

No, I've never been much a breakfast eater plus I am having a hard time figuring out what to have. Weekends are easier because I like eggs, so I will typically have about 1/2 an egg with wheat toast but share 1/2 of each with my 3 dogs.

During the week, I'm up early and hit the ground running with no time for breakfast unless I could eat it in the car on my 45 minute commute.

Sometimes I will grab a couple crackers out of my lunch bag just to put something in my belly in the morning. I just don't know what to have in the morning.

Great believer in we can live on 1 meal a day & that has to be breakfast.

Usually up around 4am, 2 wheat bix multi grain, [no sugar added] with whole milk to start....no coffee tea or other beverage.

Later a cup of hot chicken broth with Vitamins, then around 6.30-7am 1 or 2 eggs [any style], 2 rashers of bacon plus bubble & squeak [left over veges] as a pancake [or alternate baked Beans, great Protein if you didn't know] with one piece of homemade bread toast & butter.

Volume is less than 2 cups if chewed slowly & properly. Once satiated leave what is left for the neighbors dog.

Off on 6k return bike ride, to about an 1 hour session @ the gym, 3 times a week.

Every morning two eggs fried in coconut oil

Yes I almost always eat breakfast. I have a couple of standards: 3 oz of stewed chicken sometimes rolled in a corn tortilla sometimes not or my cottage cheese parfait. Which is a few berries, 1/2 tablespoon of agave Syrup and a 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, topped with 2 tablespoons of "Wildlife" granola. Both are easy to package if I'm not particularly hungry early and want to take it to work to eat later.

I have a poached egg done in the microwave ( 1/3 cup of Water, splash of cider vinegar, cover with paper towel 50 seconds and done ) I also have 1 tablespoon of Real Bacon Crumble and maybe a 1/4 avocado if they are nice. I have this pretty much every morning

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App