Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 6 month post op from VSG. I have lost 108 # and feel great. Been reading this forum for sometime but this is my 1st post. Has anyone tried Cello Whisps. The are 100 calorie parmesan cheese crips that are the best thing I have found to replace chips or crackers. I have not eaten any bread, Pasta, cracker since my surgery as this was always a trigger foods. I am wonder if anyone else has tried and what they think. It is 60 cal from fat and not sure if I should be concerned.

They sound really good! I'm going to order some from Amazon.< /p>

ive' never had them but making cheese crisps in the oven is super easy and super delicious i used to do it all the time when i was low carbin before. its basically spray the pan with pam and sprinkle cheese in little rounds. delish!

Why not make them yourself??? :) I do, delicious and soooo easy, i'll tell ya how... shred 8 oz of parmesan cheese, or as much as you want to make. preheat your oven to 350. you can use a non-stick mini muffin tray or a regular one just spray it with a light coat of pam or on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take 1 TBSP of cheese and put it in the muffin cup and press down firmly. Now you can season them if you want with some chili powder, cayenne, black pepper, oregano, basil, garlic, or whatever you like. just sprinkle seasoning on. then bake them until gold in color about 6 to 8 minutes. cool and enjoy :)

I haven't tried those specifically, but I make what I call "burnt cheese" all the time using all sorts of shredded cheeses. It's a great way to get in my Protein and have something with a little crunch to it. In terms of nutrition, they have more protein than fat (I always look for that) and they are low carb/sugar, so I say go for it if you don't want to just make your own.

I buy the Whisps all the time! I know I could make them easily (and much more cheaply!) at home... but it's easy to just pick up a bag at the store!

Congrats on getting the 108 pounds off.

That is tremendous.

I don't have a clue about chips. Trigger food for me, too. I'd graze on them vs schedule them as a meal or snack.< /p>

Interested to see what your findings are.

I'm definitely going to try those! I currently use Quest Protein chips. My favorite is the BBQ flavor and I keep a bag in my purse at all times! Very handy to be able to grab a few when I get stuck out running errands or at the kids ball games.

@@TexasGal82 that sounds good.

When it's time I'll give the Quest chips a try.

Warning on the Quest chips.....buy only one bag. I found them to be terrible. There is a thread on here and it seems a lot of people feel the same

I started out by buying a bag in each flavor from GNC. At that point in my journey, anything that wasn't liquid and I was able to keep down, I considered a winner! :) I didn't care for the plain sea salt ones, sour cream and onion was just okay, cheddar and sour cream were pretty good and I really enjoy the BBQ ones. So much so that I just buy those by the case now. They are high Protein, low calorie, portable, and digest easily for me. That being said, my husband tolerates them and my kids won't eat them so they're definitely not for everyone. I actually like it that way. It means they're still in the pantry when I'm ready for them which rarely happens in a house with teen boys! ????

Mr. Cheese-Os (I found at Target) in cheddar taste a lot like cheez-its! I didn't care for the Parmesan ones, had a funny aftertaste, but I thought I'd share!

~*~ Find me on YouTube: Trisha's Sleeve Story ~*~

Mr. Cheese-Os (I found at Target) in cheddar taste a lot like cheez-its! I didn't care for the Parmesan ones, had a funny aftertaste, but I thought I'd share!

I love these.

I love these.

I saw you posted about them in another thread as well. I've only tried cheddar and Tuscan herb (which I wasn't crazy about). Have you tried all of them? Thoughts?