Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maryland Get-together

Hi - I would like to have a lap band forum users get together at my home

in AA county. So if you are open to this idea hit the quick reply and let me know. I am thinking about a Sat or Sun in August. :o

Hey gang, I would love to come if I am in town. We will be out from 8-10 to 8-22. Leona and I are going to Atlanta. She is going to try to audition for American Idol! So keep her in your prayers. BTW I have not lost too much since I saw you guys last but Leona should be under 200 in a few days. I am very proud of her. Anyway, hope to see you soon. Barbara :clap2::clap2:

Hey Barbara long time no hear. Oh wow is Leona here, if not when will she be in town. That is so wonderful she is going to try out for AI. Tell her I said good luck and I know she will win because she can bring tears to the eyes of the people she sing for. What an amazing voice.

Hopefully Katschi will have her meeting while you are in town. Lots of folks will be going out of town next month because school starts.

I went to Connie's baby shower and she and Karen look good.

hey Everyone!!!! I want to see everyone so badly! I'm in town until the end of august except for the week of Aug 10-17- not the 22 like my mom says... Everyone is doing so well!

Just let me know when you going to have a meeting (hopefully soon!) I would LOVE to see my measurements that were taken PRIOR to my surgery until now... I'm now a size 14/16!!! Somehow I've lost 13 pounds in the past 2 and half weeks... gotta love exercising hard! I can't wait to see Connie and soon to be new arrival!!!

In regards to IDOL... first I have to actually get an audition which is going to be a feat in the huge line so pray for me especially on Aug 14... and I'll be 23 on Aug 16th :confused:

My greatest wish is to be skinny for my Masters graduation... I can see myself now. I really would like to be skinny by January though... thats 70-75 pounds more I need to lose!

Ok peace out :grouphug:

Sorry I have been out of touch for a bit. We are visiting colleges with my son, this week in NY State and next week California. On Aug 5 I have to drive to Frostburg to bring my son to high school marching band camp. So now I am thinking, looking at the posts that after Aug 22 is better so everyone will be back. I am good for Aug 25 Sat after 2pm. That is right before school starts so hopefully everyone is in town. Let me know what you all think!

Looking forward to getting a date set!

Kathy

I'm not sure if we can make it because I am moving back to NYC that weekend, but I'll let you know!