Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! I am 3 weeks post op and feeling good :) I love eggs and cottage cheese lol! (Can't have any actual meats yet on my plan.)

Have a great day!

Hi @@chelleshocked ... it's 4 weeks post op for me and I'm also feeling good! :) I can't believe how much better -- and more "normal" -- I feel from week to week.

eggs are awesome, and so is Greek yogurt! A few days ago I made Eggface's ham, cheese, and triple onion bites (aka crustless mini quiches), and they're fab! You can substitute ingredients easily if you aren't allowed to have meat yet.

recipes.html" rel="external nofollow">http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2014/10/its-world-egg-day-8-eggceptional-recipes.html

@@chelleshocked - I'm doing pretty well too. I do still have pain deep behind that one incision on the right. But its not too bad.

I went 6 days and didn't lose any weight and then yesterday I finally lost 1.3lbs but today I regained 1 lb. :(

I noticed you had a stall as well but at least you lost several lbs when you came out of it!!! Yay for you! :)

I have an egg with a spoon of cottage cheese scrambled. It keeps the egg from getting too firm plus its good. I am also eating cottage cheese with marinara. Its really good. Thanks for the suggestion!

Today is my first day back to work. :( lol

@@chelleshocked - I'm doing pretty well too. I do still have pain deep behind that one incision on the right. But its not too bad.

I went 6 days and didn't lose any weight and then yesterday I finally lost 1.3lbs but today I regained 1 lb. :(

I noticed you had a stall as well but at least you lost several lbs when you came out of it!!! Yay for you! :)

I have an egg with a spoon of cottage cheese scrambled. It keeps the egg from getting too firm plus its good. I am also eating cottage cheese with marinara. Its really good. Thanks for the suggestion!

Today is my first day back to work. :( lol

Hope your first day back is going fine ... hang in there!

I had a two week stall and didn't lose any weight during week 2 or 3. I honestly didn't worry though; I just did the math and realized that I can't continue to eat 800 calories a day and NOT lose weight. Sure enough, the weight is coming off again. Slow and steady wins the race ;-)

Agreed! Yes, I did have a stall, but I could tell my clothes were getting looser and looser, then BAM today I lost a couple pounds! :)

I have been back at work since 6/30. I work from home 4/5 days per week, so it hasn't been too bad. Hope it goes well for you!

Hi @@chelleshocked ... it's 4 weeks post op for me and I'm also feeling good! :) I can't believe how much better -- and more "normal" -- I feel from week to week.

eggs are awesome, and so is Greek yogurt! A few days ago I made Eggface's ham, cheese, and triple onion bites (aka crustless mini quiches), and they're fab! You can substitute ingredients easily if you aren't allowed to have meat yet.

recipes.html" rel="external nofollow">http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2014/10/its-world-egg-day-8-eggceptional-recipes.html

Thanks for the link, I will have to check it out!

Hi everyone! I had the sleeve June 17, 2015 so I'm 8 weeks today. I weighed 291 when i started my preop then lost down to 269 on the day of surgery and now I'm down to 249. I get discouraged at times with that evil voice in the back of my head saying, "This surgery isn't going to work for you!" and "You are going to fail at this like you have will all the other diets." Ugh! My loss seems slow but I gotta keep perspective and keep doing what I'm doing. I'm eating about 600-700 calories a day, about 65-80 grams of Protein a day and staying around 25 grams of only healthy carbs. I am exercising 3 times a week. I need to up that to 5 days a week though! Does it seem like I'm doing everything right?

@@Savannah98 - I'm right there with you. I was sleeved on 06/24 so today is 7weeks post op and I have only lost 18 lbs.

Are you getting your Water in? It sounds like you are doing everything to me. You might want to try to up your calories. I have read on here that at 8 weeks some are eating around 800 calories.

Hang in there! When I worry over not losing one of my friends that has had this done just keeps telling me "it will come off" and "just think about 6 months down the road when your are 60lbs lighter"

I have my doubts too but I also have a lot of hope. Hope that's enough! :)

VSG June 16, today I am 8 weeks. SW 277. Day of 250 today 221. So 29 lbs since sgx. I have had some major stalls. One- not eating enough. two- not enough fats. I was a purest. Three - working too much (6 days a week)

And now--- I think my Protein shakes were making me stall... I've been using a good product. 160 cal, 25 grams, 2 grams of sugar and fat. Made with Water. But I skipped a few shakes and had a 4 lb weight loss. I still feel strong, and eat about 40-50 of natural Protein (fish and lentils)

Has this happened to anyone?

VSG June 16, today I am 8 weeks. SW 277. Day of 250 today 221. So 29 lbs since sgx. I have had some major stalls. One- not eating enough. two- not enough fats. I was a purest. Three - working too much (6 days a week)

And now--- I think my Protein shakes were making me stall... I've been using a good product. 160 cal, 25 grams, 2 grams of sugar and fat. Made with Water. But I skipped a few shakes and had a 4 lb weight loss. I still feel strong, and eat about 40-50 of natural Protein (fish and lentils)

Has this happened to anyone?

What's in it for sweetness?? Sucralose (Splenda) can stall you. I use "about time" it's from GNC its sweetened with stevia so it's a little better. I have to be careful with artificial sweeteners they are bad news.

June 8th surgery

HW 207

SW 200

CW 166!!!!!

Doing great, working out 5-6 days a week strength training weight lifting and cardio a few times a week! I'm so excited my body is coming around and it's a amazing feeling! I'm definitely working for it but it sooooooo worth it. I've got my diet figured out I'm low carb on less active day's high carb on cardio days getting in 100 plus gms of Protein a day and a gal of Water a day. The weight is falling of I'm so stinking proud happy and excited!!! It's not easy but it's very rewarding to see the results!

Hi all this is my first time on the site finding I could use some motivation I had my surgery 6/15. I am happy with my results so far but it is a slow process. It's hard to make healthy habits stick.

How is everyone doing? Over a year out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App