Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Apologies. Not returning. Mea Culpa. Breast beaten.

As I said, fake apologies, as is even more evident now, not accepted. At this point, it is more like a gaggle of harassing ladies. I didn't e-mail any of you about having "panties in bunch," nor did I go on some superiority rant about look at me I'm better then the last poster. But the more I answer back, the more obvious it is you are acting like trolls and enjoying the attention. So yes, it is good that I am waiting for the Admin to delete my account.

Accounts are not deleted here. If you choose to leave, you can simply delete your personal information, your picture and move on.

I truly think you are overreacting to a sincere apology, but that is your prerogative. I hate to see any member leave over a simple misunderstanding, but you must do what is best for you.

Good luck in your journey!

I have found that if I start a thread that I am only interested in male responses........ then I state in the title something to the effect of "men only please". That way, the nature of the thread will show in "Recent Topics" as well and cue the reader that it is a Guy Room thread. ;)

Plus, it was much easier to just stop wearing all my panties that were getting all bunched up. :P

No, really, I did ....it feels great going commando......

see, TMI. (I probably should have put this in the Guy's room......then again....maybe not :unsure: )

Aww, little boy got his feelings hurt and now he's deleting his account...which has a whopping 11 total posts. Clearly, our community will be suffering a great loss.

On another note, I too have accidentally posted in the guy's room because all of the feeds pop-up on recent topics. If the subject is obviously oriented to men, sometimes I'm like, oh whoops, let me get out of here, but otherwise if it sounds like a regular topic I don't even notice what forum it is in. Guys, I promise, we women do not care anymore about your TMI problems than you guys care about ours.

It isn't you that caused the upset...it was me expressing my annoyance with this aspect of the forum. I do not go into the men's forum , read posts and look for ones to respond to. I often respond to new posts with no awareness of which forum it is in. Even this rant was in the wrong forum until I moved it.

I feel as though perhaps some are a bit overly sensitive and read motives into actions that are just not there.

I have no intention to "invade" someone space but accidents will happen until the posts are removed from the new posts feed on the webpage.

@@Recycled thank you for the chuckle @bunched panties. I've always enjoyed your posts! It is weird and kind of amusing that your gender is showing as female on this thread? :blink:

@@Recycled I've always enjoyed your posts! It is weird and kind of amusing that your gender is showing as female on this thread? :blink:

Thank you,.....I try to amuse..... :P

Somehow my data got switched with Lipstick's right above my post. :rolleyes:

@Recycled Oh my...a body switch with Lipstick Lady this should be interesting LOL

I trolled this forum for a long while before posting anything. As someone said earlier, a lot of the forums are female dominated. I choose to start my posting in the Guy's Room because I honestly don't/didn't think I could relate with the female perspective or better yet, that females couldn't relate to my perspective. There is a ton of amazing ladies on this site with a ton of good advice. I was just looking for some guy talk.

To be honest, I was take back when women started posted on my threads. I thought that they were out of place. I then downloaded the app and realized that on the Unread Posts or newest content, it was hard, if not impossible to tell that what forum room you are in.

I understand how this happens now and I understand. This guy would like to say, I forgive you and accept your apology. I'm sorry that someone was so rude to you. Thank you for being sensitive to the Guy's Room.

@Recycled Oh my...a body switch with Lipstick Lady this should be interesting LOL

Beeeeee-otch!! I've waited 43 long fat years for this new body. Ain't no way I am mixing it up with some dude.

LMAO!! That's why it would be interesting!

@@BigDaddyJG Now that was a stellar example of a gracious acceptance of an apology! And you get extra credit for accepting it on someone else's behalf. Thanks for posting.

@ I apologise for trying to a) say I understood and B) trying to say there might be a solution.

On a side note, I love how your point B ) came out as B)