Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi, im 2 weeks post op surgery and 22lbs down and 10lbs pre op so 32lbs total and wanted to be ablr to conversate with others on their journeys as well :)

Congratulations on your loss so far!

You are doing well! You'll find many people to converse with on this forum, welcome.

Welcome to this marvelous tool to use daily on your journey.

Thanks everyone still trying to figure out how to use the app lol where along are you guys on your journey?

I'm coming up on seven and a half months post-op. Everything is awesome! I feel normal all of the time now and I'm still steadily losing weight (down 56 pounds since surgery) with 15-25 pounds left to lose. Hoping to get to goal right around my 1 year mark.

I just had my surgery 4/9 and I'm feeling lousy. Trying my best to get my fluids in and starting on Protein shakes now. No desire at all for anything with flavor, it makes me nauseated. Please tell me this will get better. When will I feel "normal" again?

I just had my surgery 4/9 and I'm feeling lousy. Trying my best to get my fluids in and starting on Protein shakes now. No desire at all for anything with flavor, it makes me nauseated. Please tell me this will get better. When will I feel "normal" again?

It WILL get better. You will feel better and better each day. For me I really turned a corner when I was allowed soft foods and then another when I was allowed solid foods. I really felt normal the majority of the time by 2 months and now at 7.5 months, I feel normal ALL of the time. Hang in there.