Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sopranos Last Episode - WTF??

Okay I know there are some other Sopranos fans out there. I was watching the last episode and at the end my tv just went blank. I had to call a friend to make sure my tv didnt malfunction. How in the world can they end a show like the Sopranos in such a lame way?? Tony totally should have been off'd or handed to the Feds by someone in his family. I am just really sad about how the supposed last episode ever ended. I did enjoy Phil's ending though.

Can it really be the last show if they didnt tie up so many loose ends??

I suspect there will be a movie made.

I thought it was a really lame ending too. I realized there would be loose ends, but that was just bad.

Good Lord, I thought my old t.v. went caput!!! When I realized it was meant to be that way, I was even more disappointed. I had tvo'd the episode and was all excited. As the show progressed, I thought it was almost boring compared to most of the other episodes throughout the years. Like I said, at first I was unhappy. Now I'll just watch the reruns that I haven't seen in the past on A&E.

btw, Lisah, way to go on your weight loss. What an inspiration you are to recently banded folks like me!!!!

I was super disappointed in last night's ending. After all the build up they did to have it end like it did really sucks.

The writing for the show was sooo much better in the earlier seasons. This season and last were not up to par AT ALL.

I do love me some Tony Soprano and hope there is a movie!

Yes. There will be lines at the movie theater for a Soprano movie.

I thought the story line about Tony and that girl (Michael's friend)a in Las Vegas was hot. Tony was a family man but he was still drugs,sex and rocknroll too.

edie

Do you think Tony got shot???? He said in an earlier episode to Bobby that you never see it coming, everything just goes black!

Thats what some are saying, but then there could not be a movie.

I did not like how AJ did the complete 180 within minutes!! That was pretty bad.

Overall other than Phil...it was a big letdown.

I love the Sopranos!!! But what that last episode was about is beyond me. I was like no the cable didnt go out now!!!! I had to back it up just to watch it over again. What a way to go off but at least my Tony is my mind is still ok!

As a "Sopranos" devotee, I too, was stunned by the finale. However, after reading a post finale interview that David Chase did, and reading some of his earlier interviews, and watching the finale again on Demand, I think the ending was brilliant. If DC would have had Tony killed, some people would have seen it as just Desserts, others, like myself, would have been unhappy. David Chase is an artistic type, and does not subscribe to the hollywood endings you can find on regular TV, where everything is wrapped up in a neat bow. He left it so that we can come up with our own ending. For me, I believe the point was that life goes on. The Sopranos will continue, we just won't be albe to see them anymore. But isn't that edge and artistry what made the Sopranos the masterpiece it became? David Chase says he will never say never, but a Sopranos movie is highly unlikely....but he does not rule out the possibility of a prequel, focusing on New Jersey and the mob scene in the 60's. By the way, for those of you that were Sopranos fans, HBO's "The Wire" is equally as compelling and should be starting shortly.

I was pretty disappointed with the ending too. It was a little too surreal and it made me think that they were doing a dream/coma sequence again like when Tony was shot earlier.

There were a lot of things in it though that I'm still going to have to watch again to catch. I did like the way the music was intentionally left off the ending credits....a final good bye.....but how the heck did AJ bounce back so quick.

I'll confess that AJ in the pool had me in crying my eyes out. I was so upset....ok it's just a show....I never get wrapped up in shows....but i've been watching from day one.

I hope they do a movie but how do they bring back all my favorite characters....they all got wacked! :think

I hope they do a movie but how do they bring back all my favorite characters....they all got wacked! :think

Ah, the beauty of prequels....pre-whacked.

I thought the Sopranos finale was pretty lame, too. To me, the draw-your-own-conclusion thing is a cop out.

The best series-ender I ever saw was the last 6 minutes of Six Feet Under. Talk about appropriate, and closure...that one had both - in spades.

Six Feet Under ending was wonderful.

It was such a funny show too. Black humour.

It was sad to see it go too.

Sometimes shows just want to end being on top.

I'm looking foward to new season of Big Love starting.

edie

I'm looking foward to new season of Big Love starting.

edie

Do you have On Demand? There are some short pre-quel snips on there that go back to when Margene first met Nicki, and one of Nicki when she had her first baby.

Who's your favorite wife? I love them all, but strangely enough, I think Nicki is my favorite. Barb is reliable, but predictable, and Margene is sweet, but all that ingénue stuff gets on my nerves.