Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 1st Sleevers! Tomorrow is our Day!

Really sore and in a lot of pain. Can't seem to get my liquids down, including my pain meds! I pray this gets better and I don't end up regretting this decision.

I'm feeling the exact same way. Sleeved on the 1st. Home yesterday. Pain and nausea. I felt good in the hospital. Didn't sleep much last night because I felt so awful.

Really sore and in a lot of pain. Can't seem to get my liquids down, including my pain meds! I pray this gets better and I don't end up regretting this decision.

I'm feeling the exact same way. Sleeved on the 1st. Home yesterday. Pain and nausea. I felt good in the hospital. Didn't sleep much last night because I felt so awful.
The gas pain, and the stomach pain is so severe - I can barely walk. I just wish I had a big suction that could suck all of the gas out! I am so miserable right now!

We got this Ang! We're gonna get through this!

I'm really trying to stay positive Brittany but I feel so terrible!

Do not get me wrong! I feel like absolute shit! My gas pains are kicking my ass! But I keep thinking about my after picture! And where we are gonna be! So as long as you have that to look forward to then we're going to make it through this!

So sorry so many of us are in the same boat with the gas issue. I am having such a hard time getting fluids in as well. I'd kill for a Popsicle but was told nothing cold yet since it could cause stomach spasms...bummer.. Been trying to walk as much as I can handle to try and get the gas to dissolve.

Keep your heads high, this will pass and we will all be better for it. Sorry to say this but I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with this now but do hope everyone gets to feeling better asap!!!

I am so glad I have you guys and this forum. It's good to know I'm not in this alone and you guys truly understand. Thanks for the encouragement!

Hey guys, I was sleeved on the 1st and came home today. I cannot stop crying. All I am thinking is what did I do!?! Anyone else feeling this way?

Hey guys, I was sleeved on the 1st and came home today. I cannot stop crying. All I am thinking is what did I do!?! Anyone else feeling this way?

Yes! All the time especially now that I'm home and everyone is eating around me! But I take out my phone and look at the pics I took of myself the night before and I remember... This is why I'm going through this now! So I can get to my after picture!! Hope this helps

sometimes the anesthesia can make you very emotional for a few days.

log in and post on the 22nd (day before my surgery) and tell me if you're doing better. I bet you will be feeling great, and dropping pounds like melted butter, and wishing you had done it sooner. So, I may need to hear that the day before my surgery. I'll be checking, of course, what else would I be doing the day before my surgery??

Hey all sorry I hadn't checked in, I'm finally beginning to feel much better.

I had the SADI DS on the 1st. When I woke up I had an NG tube which was very uncomfortable. They removed the tube the next morning which helped. My next challenge was swallowing the contrast for the xray. It made me extra nauseated and was painful. I had a break down (pity party) in radiology but felt better in the afternoon when my surgeon came in was and said they were able to get enough and images that my doc felt confident enough to start me on the phase 1 diet.

I will likely be discharged later today, they are just keeping an eye on my nausea. So if not today it will be tomorrow.

The only thing that is annoying and painful is the drain so I'm looking forward to getting it out.

Right now I'm working on my Water. It is slow going but I'm getting a bit more in every hour.

Hey all sorry I hadn't checked in, I'm finally beginning to feel much better.

I had the SADI DS on the 1st. When I woke up I had an NG tube which was very uncomfortable. They removed the tube the next morning which helped. My next challenge was swallowing the contrast for the xray. It made me extra nauseated and was painful. I had a break down (pity party) in radiology but felt better in the afternoon when my surgeon came in was and said they were able to get enough and images that my doc felt confident enough to start me on the phase 1 diet.

I will likely be discharged later today, they are just keeping an eye on my nausea. So if not today it will be tomorrow.

The only thing that is annoying and painful is the drain so I'm looking forward to getting it out.

Right now I'm working on my Water. It is slow going but I'm getting a bit more in every hour.

I'm glad you are feeling better. Know that you are not alone and so many of us are feeling the same way. Feel free to share anytime. I'm hoping to get my drain out next Tuesday - it is quite annoying, like carrying around an extra appendage.

log in and post on the 22nd (day before my surgery) and tell me if you're doing better. I bet you will be feeling great, and dropping pounds like melted butter, and wishing you had done it sooner. So, I may need to hear that the day before my surgery. I'll be checking, of course, what else would I be doing the day before my surgery??

One thing I wish I would have done the day before surgery is drink more Water than I did. Never knew how much I would miss it until I couldn't have it, and the fact that I can now only sip a little at a time. Good luck. Only a couple of more weeks for you!

Anyone having a weird metal like taste in their mouth. Today has been a good day, but this taste is driving me batty.