Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nearing My 3 Month Anniversary... And then there was ANGER

Well, something has started happening to me the last few weeks... I get angry REALLY fast. My patience has dropped with people, places and situations. Water off the back used to be my way... But lord, I'm even getting on my own nerves these last few days with how bitchy I have been.

I'm sure I'm dealing with not having my usual outlets... I can't over eat for fun... I don't smoke anymore... I don't drink... My mind knows the facts, but I have yet to find a way to get it out. I go to the gym daily, and that doesn't help... I do the sauna, whirlpool and steamroom..nothing. I'm to the point I might have to get high class hookers to beat the anger out of me.

I'm going to try hiking tomorrow, even though I really hate nature and don't wanna do it. I've also thought about taking up a new activity like going to a gun range. Maybe high class hookers?

I will say, I have been very lucky since the surgery. I have not had any troubles at all with my stomach. I don't get sick and I eat exactly the amount I should. I have been very strict with giving up all the bad stuff.... no carbs except for veggies, no only Decaf coffee and tea... Protein first and then veggies and I've pretty much been stuck on half a cup at a sitting. I don't really snack, because I have to really work on getting all the water down everyday. I'm also off all meds now except for one for blood pressure, which is fine with me! I used to be on WAY to many pills every single day. One a day is so much better.

I just wanted to vent about my anger and high class hookers.

Hehehehehehe ..... at least u know whats bugging you...cute venting LOL!!!

@@Shace

Dude, it's not you. It's the level of fat in your body and how that influences your testosterone levels. As men's abdomens get larger, their level of testosterone decreases. Fat cells can actually produce estrogen (from what I've read). So when a guy is heavier, he has less testosterone and more estrogen. When that reverses, he has increased testosterone, which can cause problems with anger.

Not a doctor, blah blah blah.

Oops, sorry, didn't realize this was in the guys room. Pretend I used my deep voice.

Edited by Sharon1964

sir,,, couldn't help but relate to the 3 mos post,,, I was sleeved mid nov,,,, and have lost 90lbs,,, I too,,, cut out all my vices,,, (never smoked) but drank a lot,,,, I too did listen to the docs like law,,,, ate only the ammt specified by my nutritionist,,, after finally getting the right balanced of Protein,,, I quickly had the energy to go to the gym daily,,,, im now off all my meds,,, blood pressure and anti depressants... Im not sure if I relate to the anger,,, I deal with clients (stupid) ones daily,,, so my level of BS meter,,, hasn't really changed,,, all I know is that Im SO much happier,,, super clearer head,,, much better outlook on life,,, I do however enjoy the high $$ call girls,,, I think now instead of them killing me during sex,,, (I might give em a run for there $$) be good,,,,,,,,,

I like the high class hooker idea. Go for it

I am nearing 3 months too, but, on the contrary, I am a lot more calm. I have become a lot more patient and have a positive outlook on things. My family and friends are loving it.

I have stopped smoking but I have returned to my old habit of tea.

perhaps.....

jerkoff.gif

always feel better after a little release!!! (helps reduce chances of prostate cancer too!!!)(do it for your health!!!)

I would go with the high priced hookers.

Certainly can't hurt, and might help.

Plus you are helping the economy.. It's a win for everyone.

Probably need to do a cost-benefit analysis first. Mid priced hookers might offer a better return on investment though I would avoid low priced hookers as there is too much long-term risk.

I would go with the high priced hookers.

Certainly can't hurt, and might help.

Plus you are helping the economy.. It's a win for everyone.

Guy I so feel you on this. I have been on edge for months now. And yes I have been working out like there is no tomorrow and I still can't seem to get out enough of the frustration and anger to just be alright. Right before my surgery I had a nasty breakup with my Ex, that honestly still pissing me off. I started a new relationship with another woman right after that breakup and I feel like that was just as big of a mistake as the last relationship I got out of. Add to that the lack of sex, stress at home, and redoing my entire relationship with food. Its amazing I haven't killed anyone yet. But then I look in the mirror, I see the changes. I see the smaller frame. I have all this ton of energy, that granted I would enjoy a hell of a lot more burning while having sex, over just burning it during exercise, but I am physically at a place in my life that I haven't been at since I was 17 years old. I know that with time my exterior life situations will change. But for now keeping my calm composure, and channeling my anger/rage into something more productive, will indeed pay off in the long run.

Hooked sound like good anger control! And they are much cheaper than a wife and 2 ex wifes!