Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

????A shout to the February sleevers ????

Oh. I wasnt able to walk more than my driveway for awhile. Lol i worked my way up to the driveway and the first stop sign. It took awhile. I would say week 4 i was able to walk about 30 mins. If it causes pain in your surgery area, its too much.

For the first time in awhile (years) I WANTED to do spring cleaning! I was on quite a roll. I even lost 1.5 lbs in the process. food was an afterthought. I cannot tell you how much that means to me. Food. An after thought. Thank you to God and my surgeon for my sleeve!!!

Another 2 pounds are down so I m glad now.... Just need to see some progress in the progress chart.... Lol that's all I m saying ????

I can definitely walk, moving around shopping and walking is not a big deal.. But I really wanna step on the treadmill and see how far can I be pushing and that would be the bar to compare.

Other than that, all good in hood ????

I have been walking and moving more and more each day. I'm five weeks post-op, 17 pounds down, exercise asthma and some woman issues already so much better. I have been aiming for over 5,000 steps a day and am now trying for 10,000. I'm impatient and working on that as well. It took me a long time to get to this weight, have stayed here even longer. I need to be patient, it will come off.

How is everyone doing? I went to my granddaughters' (twins) 9th bday party today and went walking. Forgot my pedometer, went home grabbed it, met my sister back at the park and walked a couple more miles! I love the energy Im finally feeling ahain!! Oh. And I attended my first bariatric support group meeting today. Missed the first one just after surgery (wasnt able to drive yet). Hit 5wks 1 day today. Down 23lbs. Slow and steady. Lol

Omg... Salleyomalley... You are doing so well.... 5miles ???????? is crazzzyyyy

I walk like a mile, and just keep myself active.... That's it....

Gosh I think I m really lagging in my goals then... My goal should be to walk like at least half of what everyone is doing ????.... I m doing well, 1 have 4 more days to complete my 1 month post op, I m down 15 pounds... My Water intake still sucks ????

But I m happy with how things are moving, yes and definitely slow and steady since we don't want any sagging skin ????

How's everyone else doing otherwise?

Our company gave us each a pedometer. We are all in a multiple week race every few weeks and it helps too in the motivation. They want us to hit 7k steps a day. Thats HARD when u sit at a desk. But I walk at break and after work. I didnt build up to that overnight. It went from walking my driveway, to the driveway to the first stop sign, and then to the first hill... Baby steps!

I m 5 weeks post op.... How and exactly do you guys eat?

I m eating my fish and chicken and milk .... Can't say exactly how much Protein is going in, must be 70gm for sure... Are you guys eating any fruits? I have my banana ????in the morning and since summers are here, I have started eating watermelon ????. I can get a lot more watermelon in like around 300gm or so, I feel I m worried it appears more for 1 sitting. And I eat every 1 hour.

So far I have lost 22 pounds, and I lost 16 pounds post surgery. Started my walking since 5 days now, I do 40mins on the treadmill, around 5k steps. I wish it would melt faster.

Quick question, if I up my working out, is it like the body gets use to the working and the weight won't come off easy??!!!?!?!

How are February sleevers?hows the weight loss coming along? How much has everyone lost so far?

I got sleeved on 12th March 2015 and so far I m 27 pounds down????☺️

I know it's slow but it's moving so yayyyyy