Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

loL

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY...WE HAVE RAIN IN THE VALLEY

I'm super busy at work...but not so much I can't check in here.

I'm working out with the trainer today. I'll be sure to belly ache about that tomorrow, but I'm excited for the challenge.

Hope everyone is well!

Where do I begin? I know, WAY2GO Juli! Great job on the A!

So I just relived my youth. I have some great Lighthouse pics for you guys when I get back.

I found a note this morning it was apparently written by my liver late last night. It wants to know what it did to piss me off and cause me to punish it with so much alcohol! Can you say modified Japanese mach 3 hangover?

J,BG, be jealous of my ability to eat a turkey burger in 3 bites no more, Iam getting a right proper fill tomorrow morning in St. Petersburg. Will update l8ter. Difficult to type on this phone.

JC

i love lighthouses, cant wait to see the pictures

Drive safe

Great Job on the gym membership...we are wanting to join this fall sometime....

Cool. Spinning is harder than hell. You go girl.

Renee, the evil 120 pound, 50 year old trainer put me through some paces today. We are attempting to find then sculpt my abs, so that when I get plastic surgery they will be identifiable.

JC, dude, you're a mess. I can't wait to see the pictures. Have one last bight of bread because it's going to be a while.

HP, I think the winter was made for gym memberships. When it's yucky outside you can still go there and get your sweat on.

I'm on the look out for some dirty boxing gym to go train at.

I want to have a boxer's body. Talk about cut!

What's the name of the gym you joined? Think of all the time you'll have to work out now that your schedule is going to change!

Ha the name of the gym is the ymca. It fun to stay there you know....

Our Y is pretty sweet though. It is gigantor. Two aerobic studios, indoor/outdoor splash parks (for the kids), lots of equipment. Fun shit.

BG and D

How's the running going?

D and B

I finally got the post office today. Your stuff is coming.

JC

How's the fill?

HP

How you doing?

Once again, I had a message all typed up and it got erased. I am super pissed right now. Just know that I am thinking of each and everyone of you....I will come back after taking DD to school and retype.

I do know that we have someone who is only 15 pounds from her half way mark and someone who is now 225!!!!!! Way to go girlies!!!

I would just like to say that today i did not eat dessert. I sat at the dessert table during the going away party we had for a staff member and I did not eat dessert.

SO why am I so frustrated?

Oh Stacy,

I'm sorry you're frustrated. I'm with you.

Is it because not eating cake feels like being punished? There are days when I'm like, "I don't care if I ever eat sugar again" then there are days where I eat it and feel gulity. Then there are days that I want it and resist and I don't feel proud, I feel piss.

Does any of that feel like you?

My problem now is that when I was more restricted I ate higher fat foods, but very little. Now I can eat more but I've not switched back to low fat, so my calories are high. My weight loss is actually slower since I was filled than before. WTF is that about?

Oh, the number of calories....

Marshmallow eating contest anyone?