Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

You all are soooo beautiful!!!! I heart you all!!!

I am sooo glad that you all made it home safe and sound and that you all had a good time.

Passing panties and bras must of been hard for JC to do. He probably went back and got them!!!!!!

How fun!! Amish buggies???? GOD, I am sooo freakin' jealous!!! I had tears in my eyes when I saw the pictures of you guys!!!! You mean sooo much to me, and I sure did miss you all this weekend!!!

So, tell me, did you all stay together the whole 40 miles, or did it not work out like that? I didn't see anyone wearing their shirts? Did that not work out either?

You are all my heros!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Nice job on the 40 you guys!!! And the hills JC!!

Hey gang!

Glad to see that everybody made it to the ride safe and sound (well, except for ODB). It looks and sounds like you guys had a complete blast. You guys really are my heroes, too!

JC - Sorry you got the cramps - reminds me of "Raising Arizona" "Why do you say you feel trapped?" "Somtimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard..."

BG - Don't worry, sometimes I get the clothing thing wrong, too - backwards, inside out. For a long time, i had to check which side the little polo man was on - if it's in the right - the shirt is inside out... And I was in my mid-thirties :car: I wish they'd bring back Garanimals...

HP, J, BG - Congratulations on finishing the full 40 miles!

I wish i was there - was thinking about you as I read my lovely "Principles of Financial Management" text all weekend.

B

D...

No, actually we ended up splitting up towards the middle, as John and I would poke around and take in all the scenery..plus I was averaging around 11 miles an hour for a final count. Some of the start we rode together, but, J and BG are demons on the road, no sense them riding with pokie!!!

It was a great time, and we need to plan something so that you and B can join us as well.

Life is Good...

AND BTW...J and BG...thanks for paying Leslee so well for babysitting....She said it was a trip!!!

Hope your kids are not damaged in any way from all the drinks, choc, and dirt!!!

<p>DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The shirts didn't work out...No one brought and Iron and then I the Uber Dumbass got the iron-ons all wet, and seeing that they are ink jet, they ran and got ruined.

I gave mine to BG because she's the T-shirt slut. I'll be dropping yours off in the mail tomorrow still though.

Yeah, like HP said we parted ways about half way through, we just have different styles of riding. But that we were there together at the beginning and at the end to woot woot each other is what's important.

HP-

Leslee was a sweetheart, really. Zoe is no worse for all the sugar and the dirt comes off eventually, doesn't it? I scrubbed her down today but I swear her knees are still a mess. On that note, with all her falling off her bike and all the bug bites her legs look horrible! She has a well check in the morning and I'm mortified! My doc is going to think I beat her!

I wish we'd gotten a group shot too! :cry

Next time!!!

Ground Up Bologna is fantatic in its awesomeness. I think it would do well between two slices a floppy white bread too. That would be an excellent squishy sandwich.

It is delicious on white bread....but sadly I can't eat that crap.

As for the clothing I guess that's what I get for getting dressed in the dark lol. And yes i am a t shirt slut!

Does someone want to be a doll and email me the pictures from the trip? Cough, cough, Juli, cough, JC, cough, cough. I will PM ya my work email. I want to show off my hot spandex ass lol.

I would like the pictures too please....

J and JC you both have my email address....I would really appreciate it allot.

HP, I think I have your work email and accedently didn't save your home email.

Send it to me again, pretty please. I'll send the pictures tonight.

BG, I have been meaning to tell you nice weight loss...down under 210...way to go....

J, another pound...you weight loss whore. Send some my way please!!

D,

I realized I was supposed to call you on Saturday and I didn't. I'm sorry. I was a bit frazzeled before the ride, I forgot my phone charger and for real acting like a big ditz. Sorry.

Oh and thanks for the pound loss note. I'm behind for the month and trying to kick things into higher gear. I hope to drop globs of fat in the next week or so. I hope, I hope, I hope.

I should be home tomorrow night and I will e-mail pics. Hanging out in Beaufort South Carolina tonight. What a long drive today! WOW!