Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have used fitbit since surgery. I track all my calories and walking through the app. Does it keep me on track with work outs? No, I have to keep my self on track for diet and work outs. Fitbit is only a tool for tracking. I can say that keeping and using the fitbit food journal has been very helpful helping me meet my goals. I recommend fitbit because its easy to use and initial cost is minimal. I use the little one that clips to my belt. I think it was $35 and a battery last about 4 months. I have checked it for accuracy and can say its in 5% in a 5 mile walk. Hope this helps.

I love my fit bit, it helps me see how active I was during the day and mine tracks sleep as well so it helps me see if I am active at night why I might be a little more tired duing the next day.

I use Fitbit and I love it. Mine broke but I did just repurchase another and I'm glad I did. Its shows where my lazy points are and where I need to focus on. Since I haven't had my surgery I feel that it is going to be another tool to help me stay on track!

I will join the chorus of people singing the praises of the Fitbit. I have also tried Jawbone's UP24 and Misfit's Shine, and the Fitbit has the best overall balance of features, reliability, and usability.

I use my Fitbit daily and love it. I used to track everything with the Fitbit dashboard but switched over to myfitnesspal and link them together.

I try to get between 7500-11000 steps a day. If is awesome motivation. I find myself parking in the farthest space wherever I am out and about.

I have the fitbit flex and I bought a bunch of replacement bands on ebay for about $3 each. It's fun to swap out the colors.

I highly recommend it.

Three cheers for fitbit their arsenal of products are great. I have had just about everyone of them and so far my favorite is the newest fitbit charge.

If you are a smart phone user the flex is just as awesome though it will not count the stairs climbed, and you can only read the number of steps when you open up the app on your smartphone.

The charge will do just about everything that fitbit one would do. It tracks sleep, steps, stairs climbed and has timers you can set to get yourself moving if you know that your supposed to be in the gym or someplace at a certain time.

I also have the Aria scale for weight and body fat and they all sync together. I enjoy all their products. My hubby uses the flex and we like to "out step" each other every day :)

I bought my Fitbit about 10 days ago. I was using My fitness pal religiously since surgery and I wanted to two to link. I love it! I am so happy that I bought the charge, I now find myself looking for new ways to meet my goals everyday. It's alot of fun!

Great topic! Now I know what to ask Santa for for Christmas :o)

I have been using mine for about a year and a half and LOVE it! I love the challanges you can do with your friends. The more friends the more motivation!

If you are unsure and want an inexpensive alternative...try the http://www.pivotalliving.com/

I do not have mine yet...but it sounds like the same thing as a fitbit. The one thing that I do not like about it is it does not sync up with myfitnesspal. But it may...it is new and just hasn't put out all the goodies that they can do!

I did not see anyone post anything about fitbits scale which I also have and just love. I think it is easier since it links with my fitbit and I don't have to manually enter my weight when I do it and I too use myfitnesspal and those two link together so I can keep better overall track of my food intake and my workouts!

I have considered the scale as well. Just haven't broke down and bought it. Hmmm...something to add to the Christmas list for Santa.

I have had mine since surgery, and love using it. It keeps me motivated to hit my 10k steps a day, keeps me drinking my 64oz. of Water a day, and it links very nicely to MyFitnessPal, transferring all my data from one app to the other. I certainly recommend it!

Love my Fitbit Flex! Have been using it since two months BEFORE surgery. Very motivating. Keeps your eye on the ball. :)