Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Heading back to ER again, prayers please

Going to get ivs locally and not drive over an hour there and be in hospital for 4 days waiting for Tuesday's procedure. At least I get some more home time

Just catching up on everything you've been going through. I am so sorry that you care from the Dr's isn't what you asked for. I personally think you should start talking to a lawyer. That being said, don't start to sue until you are stabilized. If you sue your care could be even more compromised as then the Drs really won't want to help you. Also, make the appt at the mayo clinic and then continue to call and ask if the've got any cancelations or openings. Just keep advocating for yourself as best you can. If I lived in FL I would definitely come visit you in the hospital. Keeping you in prayer.

ITA with this. One of the things I would advise parent to do for certain test that always had long wait list was take the appointment they offer then call every day and ask about a cancellation. Often it helped them get seen sooner because the staff were familiar with them and could put them in that cancellation slot.

EGD scheduled for 8am will replace NG tube and botox my pylorus

Get a lawyer.

@@nprcowboy, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. Your surgical team does not sound extremely competent. I agree with the above comments. Get a lawyer. But when you do, make sure he/she has handled cases in the past where the diagnosis is uncertain. It's going to be a battle to prove that the surgeon is at fault. You'll need someone who has been successful at this in the past.

Tube in, botox done heading.home to rest

Tube in, botox done heading.home to rest

Get some good rest.

Just concentrate on getting better. Put your energy into being the healthy, strong person you're meant to be. I'm surrounding you with love and healing.

Praying for you and your wife. Hang in there and hope you are resting and trying your best to push through.

Hi. I'm on the tube doing so so. Just tired and weak but can eat a little bit..still have nausea. They will pull tube this Friday and then the clock starts to see if I get sick again. If so would take about 10 days..in.either scenario I'll have to have surgery. I don't seem to be doing as well on the tube this time around. Eating is harder and more uncomfortable than last time. Difference this time is they botoxed my pyloric valve. I don't have a good feeling that the botox will work which will mean a bypass surgery at some point in near future if it doesn't.