Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Heading back to ER again, prayers please

How are you doing? What was the problem? Please update... Prayers for you

just updated before your post

Thanks for the update and good news that you are feeling better and seem to be on the mend. I am so sorry to hear the bad news of your wife's diagnoses. I will continue to hold you both in my prayers. If you are ever able to get any answers from the Dr about why all of this happened to you it would be nice to have that knowledge, Keep on and stay strong!

I am so sorry to hear about diagnosis of your wife. I will pray for both of you.

I'm a bit ticked, glad I feel up to being to ticked off. I just got a loooong private message, name withheld, that accused me of surfing here and Not updating how was doing. May I die tonight, and that was in my reply, if I ever came here since I got sick and didn't update. Yes when I was sick I didn't even have strength to login and update but did when I could. In my recovery, I forget things and one was logging in here. Everytime I did was like oh crap need to update these caring folks. Besides my vision being affected hopefully short term, probably my mind to. They have me on a host of meds including compazine and remeron for Nausea. I appreciate everyone who has checked on me and apologize for not checking more frequent. I noticed just now my "star" was not on for notifications. Plus my mind is also on my wife's cancer. So to all of you and the accuser who has a friend that can see my activity somehow I apologize. My phones app probably keeps me logged in maybe? But never came here and didn't update. THAT's what has me coming on is to update you great folks. Thanks

Thanks for the update and good news that you are feeling better and seem to be on the mend. I am so sorry to hear the bad news of your wife's diagnoses. I will continue to hold you both in my prayers. If you are ever able to get any answers from the Dr about why all of this happened to you it would be nice to have that knowledge, Keep on and stay strong!

Well they don't know WHY it happened just that instead of my stomach waking up a couple days after surgery like it supposed to, mine decided to not fully comeback online and shut down 2 weeks post op. That's their best guess. When I finally got the other surgical team, the chief of surgery wanted to try and jump-start things by tube feeding past my stomach to my bowels. And that did the trick. At least seems to have as I'm tolerating liquids and some soft foods well!!

@@nprcowboy Block whoever sent you that message and keep it moving. You don't owe anyone here a darn thing, much less an apology. You do what you need to heal and tend to your wife.

I stopped reading when I got accused I read the rest now and was worse. I had no idea a separate thread was created to check on me, during my illness and recovery I don't look at the general forums as my focuses were elsewhere so when I come on I click on "participated " and takes me to my 2 related threads to update and read the posts. So anyway read rest of hate mail and was worse than first half and said I came on and updated when I was "busted" what the heck. Craziness. Sidenote, can someone tell me how to find the separate thread so I can thank that person. Thanks all

I stopped reading when I got accused I read the rest now and was worse. I had no idea a separate thread was created to check on me, during my illness and recovery I don't look at the general forums as my focuses were elsewhere so when I come on I click on "participated " and takes me to my 2 related threads to update and read the posts. So anyway read rest of hate mail and was worse than first half and said I came on and updated when I was "busted" what the heck. Craziness. Sidenote, can someone tell me how to find the separate thread so I can thank that person. Thanks all

Wow.

Focus on you and your wife's recovery. That is all that matters. IF you are able to update us that is great. IF NOT, for whatever reason, that is understandable.

Still praying for you and your wife (and whoever it was who sent you such an unkind message).

got a loooong private message, accused me of surfing .

@@nprcowboy

when i read the above i put my hand to my mouth with a screech

i am soooo sorry that their are people in the world like that

i am a very naive person, who doesn't understand how people can be mean

one of my big issues is "how can people hack the computers (ie target)

how can people do such things

back to more important stuff - YOU my friend ;)

it must be awful seeing such a post sent to you!!!!

that person had nothing better to do than bother/upset you while you are dealing with sooo much

now with your poor wife too :(

i just reread your post - you have gotten a few horrible PM's????

i'm sorry about that

what do "they" call it???cberhating? something like that??

its crazyy

again, naive me doesn't understand why people are like that??

Not writing us much with updates????

geez i wonder why???

you have had all these issues/problems - probably not even capable of writing while you on those drugs sometimes

feel so bad about your wifey too

must be soooo hard for both of you

you both are worrying about the other

but you each must concentrate on yourselves much of the time

staying strong etc

stay strong

sorry don't remember your name

so i'll just say "ride em cowboy :) "

hugggggs

kathy

ps just reread my post and realized that i repeated myself in places

guess that means i have those continuous thoughts

can't think of anythihng else to say

take care cowboy

Edited by proudgrammy

@@nprcowboy I agree with everybody some ppl have too much time on their hands and no common sense ignore the assclowns of the world of course you weren't up to posting I'm glad to hear your getting better will keep you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers

Wow. Some people are seriously over-entitled assholes, aren't they? I check every day to see if you've updated, and if I had ever noticed that you were online without updating, my only thought would have been "well, he's online, so he must be alive, praise Jesus!"

Thank you all. I've been apologized too

Glad to hear you are better. My prayers for your wife as well

I am glad to see you are on the mend. Take it easy one day at a time. Sorry about your wife. Prayers for you and your other half. Hang in there!