Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hi

everything band related is going well.

Had my second fill yesterday made a big difference too!

I've lost 7 kg in 6 weeks and im feeling fantastic.

How are all the other July banders going with weight loss, fills etc.

Love Chloe

Hi

Love Chloe

Surgery July 20, first fill this past Monday, down 36 lb.

I agree about the exercise challenge. I myself have stopped my routine. I'm sad about that. :car: I have a part-time job now, so here's how my day goes...I'm up at 5am to get to work at 6am. I get off at 2pm to get to my part-time job at 3pm. I get off my part-time job at 11pm. When and where do I fit my exercise??? I LOVED doing it in the morning, but my gym doesn't open until 5am.

I've gotta figure s'thing out b/c I can tell a HUGE difference since I haven't been working out.

As for the challenge, we can (1) do one just for us Lucky 7s or (2) we can join some of the other challenges out on the board. I know there's a September to Thanksgiving challenge that was started.

What do ya'll think???

BTW, GOOD MORNING, everyone!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Cherea

Brandy i agree wit your DH. cos you'll have to be on liquids or soft foods for a day or 2 after. if you can change the date and they will give you one not to far away i personally would go with that. but you know whats best for you.

over here familys or schools never have reunions i so love the sound of that!!

BTW, GOOD MORNING, everyone!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Cherea

Cherea darling how are you today??

i see i must have smelled bad last night while i was on no-one was around i get on and suddenly out of nowhere there lots of action. i'm so hurt!!! :car:

have gossip for me girl??

have a good day?

Chim, how many days per week are you doing this insane schedule???

LOL. I am doing it 4 days/week - Mon, Wed, Thu, and Fri. I have some things I want to do in my new (6 mos old) condo and I prefer to pay cash...

I know it's nuts, but I'm my sole support. Wish I had a hubby to help...but oh well. In God's timing, that will happen, too.

Hey Dini!!! What's happening girl?

I'm doing okay. As you can see, I'm working like crazy, too. I'm still talking to Marion and things are going great! I really like him. :car:

Hi

Love Chloe

hey Chloe!

got banded June 26th but i'm part of the July gang didn't really fit in with the June crowd!!!! only joking i just had more in commom with this fab group.

Started 200lb down 32lb! not doing to bad. i've have 2 fills. i think band is slightly too tight now but i'm trying to work around it, cos i'm pig headed. every day i'm calling for a defill but i never do. 38lbs before i'm at my final goal. i can taste it so bad!!!! thats me all done xx

by the way congratulations on 7kg in 6 weeks. thats fab!

where you from cos your using kg and everyone here uses lb,s???

Marcy, I didn't get to tell you congrats on your anniversary!!!! Your DH is awesome! That was so romantic of him. And the diamond!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm so jealous. :car:

Congratulations, again!

Hey Dini!!! What's happening girl?

I'm doing okay. As you can see, I'm working like crazy, too. I'm still talking to Marion and things are going great! I really like him. :car:

babes i'm so happy for you!!! have you seen him much? has be got a wealthy brother??

i know its a bitch working so hard isn't it. i just got a whole load of bills in my door and last week i got one for 480 euro for gas. i rang them up and asked was it a mistake and they said

NO WHY YOU SAY THAT?

i said

COS LOOK AT MY LAST BILLS THEY WERE 100 EURO

cheeky cow said

THEY WERE ALL ESTMATES

i said

DONT EVER ESTMATE ME AGAIN.

i was so annoyed!

i'm such a moany cow!!!

Hi

Love Chloe

Hi Chloe!

I was banded 7/25 and haven't been filled, yet. My first fill is on 9/27. I have lost 17lbs. I'm sure I've lost more since my last doctor's visit. I refuse to weigh myself, so I just wait until each doc's appt. I can tell I'm still losing b/c my clothes are fitting differently! YAY!

I'm glad all things are going well for you!

Dini girl, HEY!!!! How was Italy? How are things with Adam? Hugs and kisses to Annafrancesca. Don't work to hard. I had problems with yahoo and have had to reinstall. I should be available for chat tomorrow and forward.

Lynette, where are you?????

dont be so had on yourself. pressure isn't going to make anything better and its not going to make you feel good.

How was italy, how long have you got! it was amazing. when i instant chat you i'll tell you all about it dont wanna bore everyone!!! i loved it

things with adam are good but i'm still on the fence i'm not letting my gaurd down but he saw a totally different side of me in italy and he loves it. but i know i am a totally different person over there.

i'm off to wake Annafrancesca if i possible can and bring her to play school she loves it there and everyone loves her which is great.

Now about Lynette where is she.

LYNETTE WHERE ARE YOU???

hope all is ok?

babes i'm so happy for you!!! have you seen him much? has be got a wealthy brother??

i know its a bitch working so hard isn't it. i just got a whole load of bills in my door and last week i got one for 480 euro for gas. i rang them up and asked was it a mistake and they said

NO WHY YOU SAY THAT?

i said

COS LOOK AT MY LAST BILLS THEY WERE 100 EURO

cheeky cow said

THEY WERE ALL ESTMATES

i said

DONT EVER ESTMATE ME AGAIN.

i was so annoyed!

i'm such a moany cow!!!

Yeah working this hard is a biatch...but we've gotta do it, huh? I get to see Marion on the weekends b/c we're both so busy during the week. We have a lot of fun together. Sorry...he doesn't have any brothers. Just a sister. I'll keep my eye out for you though! LOL.

Sorry about the gas! How stupid is that? Why are they estimating anyway? Just get the actual reading and be done w/it. And why did they all of sudden decide to not estimate this month?

Your sayings crack me up. Cheeky cow, moany cow. Hahahahaaaa!!!