Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

a Lynette that is too funny. I brought this up with Adam the other day and he said if i was to try do anything you would knock me out that it would hurt you too much. i've gota be honest, i can't think what would happen. my band is already causing me to bounce. i tell you the doctor will be hearing all about this port on the 25th

jackie506, at this point I'd try to get into the Dr. in the morning. You may have a sinus infection, maybe they can perscribe a Z-pak for you, it's a five day treatment (I believe)

Yeah, I just want to wait to make sure. He's not in a hurry or anything, cause he's the patient kind when it comes to my health in all. At least he cares about me enough to wait until I'm healed and ready. I love him so.

I think I am coming down with a cold and I am scheduled for surgery on July 23rd. I am not congetsted in the chest but my nose keep running on the left hand side and I am blowing my nose alot. I tried to call my doctor's office yesterday but he was on vacatin and his PA never called me back.

I am already on Clear Liquids and have 1 week down. Anybody have any advise as to how to ward off this cold before it comes on full force?

I am hoping that it is just alregies.

ah jackie my little sausage i really hope your not getting a cold. i could name i few things to take but i dontthink you have them over there, but i really do believe you should have a hot Whiskey if you have a bit of Mint leef add that in too. sorry i couldn't be anymore of a help. oh sleep with a very hot water bottle. i had a little cold b4 the opp (i've always got a cold) and doc said to do that.

Ah Lynette, tear tear!!!

ok folks i'm off to bed can't keep my eyes opened its 3.15 am!!!

Chimbore where are you ????????

Sunny sorry didn't get to chat again. hopefully tomorrow.

best of luck to all for tomorrow, you'll be in my taughs.

sweet sweet dreams everyone xx

Nite Dini, I'm not going to be up much longer either. Maybe a few more minutes. As soon as I log off, Chimboree will come on cause that's happened the past few days, so I'm trying something different tonight.

Thanks Dini and Lynnette. I am going to try getting into the doc right away tomorrow morning. I am soooo angry with his PA for not calling back. This is not the first time she has done that. Several times in the past as a matter of fact.

I am taking tylenol cold. I haven't had a fever at all. I called yesterday because when I first woke up I had a stuffy nose and I wanted to get a head of it before I got to where I am now. I will have to remember to thank her when I go in.

Good night everyone. I will let you all know what I find out tomorrow.

See, I'm getting ready to sign off and chimborees name is at the bottom.

Hey Chimboree, hope you're feeling better and your infection is gone.

G'nite jackie, hope you get to feeling better once you get something from the Dr. I can't believe they didn't call you back. I'd be complaining too.

Turning in, hope everyone has a great evening.

Best of Luck to the 7/16 Bandsters, you're in our prayers and thoughts.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been MIA. I have been super busy. I guess I will have to catch up w/ya'll tomorrow evening.

Welcome to our new friends, SDChick and BMS0502!

I am so tired right now. I'm sorry gang. :o I promise I'll be more social tomorrow night!!!

Nighty, night. :notagree

We are so excited for those going in tomorrow...Lainy, DarLaur, SunshineSonya, SweetJephy, Lindaa, RRKeithsGirl, HollySue, Coltonwade, and Ms.Pris.

We are praying for you and will be thinking of each of you.

Ok, I knew replacing the kitchen was going to be difficult to live with. But OMG,,, will it never end. :think

The floor was the only thing to be installed by a contractor, arranged for on Friday. Of course, they were a no show... and this was a company that I've dealt with a lot before... no longer!!!

Now my DH has to take tomorrow off work to be here when they come.

I'm a little pissed at that, but more at just how disruptive it is. I've got stuff all over the house and drywall dust everywhere. I'm coughing and sneezing all the time. And now my DH is painting the ceiling (oil base), so the house stinks.

Its times like this that I wish I could take the kids to the grandparents and escape for a few days. Any rental grandparents out there?

And of course, my lack of food is making me really cranky, dare I say @ithchy!!!

:tired:tired

To all on deck tomorrow: Lainy, DarLaur, SunshineSonya, SweetJephy, Lindaa, RRKeithsGirl, HollySue, Coltonwade and Ms. Pris; Good luch and God Bless.

And to those up next same sentiment.