Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Wrangler, at least your food bills will be cut down for you after surgery. And I've realized everything I've bought is lasting a long time for me, like the Protein powders, Soups, jellos, puddings, etc. I'm not having to be at the grocery every week anymore unless there's something I just want out of the blue.

Well, hate to run, but my Honey wants me to watch some TV with him! I hate the shows he watches, I usually end up falling asleep, but he likes me to be there with him!!!! Go figure!!!!!

Hope everyone has a terrific night! Sweet dreams and check in on you all in the AM!!!!! :notagree

Dini, I don't think Adam has a clue what a wonderful lady he has!!!! :eek:Isn't it a shame, they don't see it????!!!! Just ticks me off!!!! I am a pretty good judge of character and there is NO WAY you can be anything but sweet and wonderful!!!!! Just send Adam my way, I'll use my motherly instincts and set the boy straight!!!!! NO messing with my little Dini!!!!:o

ah i totally love it. my mom has never really been a very affectionate person and sometimes i wish she'd stick up for me or look out for me it seams like i do that for her rather than she do it for me. dont get me wrong she's great and i've never wanted for anything but affection from a mom is so nice to receive.

Lynette, Before I hit the road ... right you are about the food bills, plus a perk is I can eat at the restaurants for like $2!!!!! It's amazing, a cup of Soup is like $1.99!!!!!!!! Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed that one!!!!!! LOVING IT!!!!! Night all!

Well, hate to run, but my Honey wants me to watch some TV with him! I hate the shows he watches, I usually end up falling asleep, but he likes me to be there with him!!!! Go figure!!!!!

Hope everyone has a terrific night! Sweet dreams and check in on you all in the AM!!!!! :notagree

that is so cute. i love it. sweet dreams babes.

ah i totally love it. my mom has never really been a very affectionate person and sometimes i wish she'd stick up for me or look out for me it seams like i do that for her rather than she do it for me. dont get me wrong she's great and i've never wanted for anything but affection from a mom is so nice to receive.

Dini, You got it!!!!! I'll be your online Mom!!!! Any time you need a little reassurance or an cyber hug, just give me a holler!!!! I'm here for you BABE!!!!!!!! Night, Peanut!!!! (as you may have guessed I am a VERY affectionate person, hence working with little people at my job!!!! I love to make people smile!!!!) Til tomorrow, Dini!!!

Any more July 2007 Bandsters out there?

Hello I am scheduled for 7/30 and getting nervous and anxious. I am learning so much from this website. I was alittle taken back by all the pain people seem to have and still have. starting my pre-op fast tomorrow AM. P.S i have never used a message board EVER still can't figure out how this thing works

bms0502, welcome, and you post came up fine. It's all a learning curve. We were all new at this at one time, now some of us are pros, and you'll get there too. So where are you from???

Bms0502 welcome to our little family, actually this family is getter rather large which is great. i'm not great at using the site do i can't offer any advice but if you need to know anything ask away and it's sure to be answered.

best of luck

So Dini, does that mean I'm your cyber girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS!!!

girl you've got a choice, the only position thats been taken is Momma you can get in there and be my Sister if you wanna, but Girlfriend also sounds good to me!!!!!!!

I think it's great how dmtjet is so cuddle with her hubby now. I can't get cuddly yet, cause you know where that leads, and I'm just ready to go there yet. Maybe after my Dr. appointment on Tuesday, when the Dr says all is good, then we may try some hanky panky, but I just don't want to screw up something. Any other post ops have any input on this, please, I know it's peronal, but I think my hubby would love to hear some positive responses!

Bad memory - can't remember if I signed on or not but am being banded on the 23 of July - can't wait! Add me to the calendar!

I think I am coming down with a cold and I am scheduled for surgery on July 23rd. I am not congetsted in the chest but my nose keep running on the left hand side and I am blowing my nose alot. I tried to call my doctor's office yesterday but he was on vacatin and his PA never called me back.

I am already on Clear Liquids and have 1 week down. Anybody have any advise as to how to ward off this cold before it comes on full force?

I am hoping that it is just alregies.