Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I live in the high desert so it does get REALLY hot here in the summer and REALLY cold in the winter. So I am okay most of the year. It was the boobs that really got to me yesterday. They are absolutely HORRIFIC! But most of the time they are tucked away in a bra so I keep telling myself that I can handle them.

I am only in my 20s so I am hoping that I can, at some point in my life, have a body that I am proud of. Unlike some of you I have been FAT my whole life, so this is the first time that I have the opportunity to flaunt it. But now I have so much skin that I feel just as ugly. Body image is kicking my but this weekend. But I will conquer this as well. Just hoping that I feel so much better when the tummy goes away! Fortunately I am a fairly conservative dresser so I can cover up most of the flaws. Now if only I could find a way to never get naked again!! I don't think my DF (that would be dear fiance since I guess we are technically engaged) would like that though!

Yep we do have matching arms - and you look whiter than me - even with your latin blood :tt1: - and yes Linda - freckle - I have them on my arms back chest - I was never a big tanner as a kid - but as a child we vacationed at the beach every summer - and those were the pre-sun block day :cursing:

The granola furit and cream cheese sound delious - how did you make it just mix it all together - oh that sounds so good - I am hungry - all I have had was that ice cream cone. I made some spag squash - is it suppose to be a little crunchy - I cooked it per the direction 45 mins 350 in a little Water - then turn it over and cook until tender - well is scoops out just fine with a fork - but its a tad crunchy - - I think I need to go put my fish on..

Jackie - here in the desert it's hard to find longer sleeve during the spring and summer and it gets so hot that you really don't even want to look at 3/4 lenght sleeve they just look hot..

Ok I will be back - I am going to put my fish in the oven....

But I want the receipt for the cream cheese fruit granola thingie...

Karri

I have been fat most of my life too - I lost my baby fat between 8th grade & my freshman year - we ate tons of junk that summer but we walked alot too - by the time i started high school i was 140 (165 in 8th grade) and by my soph yr i was 130 when I got pg - then back to 165 then went down to 115 - 120 and stayed that way until about 24 -25 in 79 when you were born :tt1:- I was weighing 182 - and have been up and down ever since (Mostly up) I had gotten back into the 180 a few times but never for long. Our skin has a lot to do with our dna - I have had saggy boob since my son - not as bad as they are now - be even then when i bent over they looked like cucumbers:eek:.

IMHO you still have a few yrs for retirement - so If I were you I would get the stuff fixed now!!! Heck you DF loved you fat - he still loves you now - he doesn't see the fat or saggy skin he sees you and the wonderfull person that you are. I know that's hard for you to beleive - but it's true he was with you when you weight 250 - so what's a little skin..

They to make nigthies with built in bras now a days - and there is always the light switch:rolleyes2: - I guess I don't have that problem - no man in my life - but if there were I doubt we would be doing it with the lights on - :cursing:

and I would probably be more aware of the issues than I am now...

I took 1/2 cup of frozen berry mixture and heated it in the microwave until it was warm and juicy (about 1 minute). In a bowl I put in 1/4 cup ginger granola (got it in the bulk section of Fred Meyers) and 2 tbsp of LF cream cheese. I added the warm fruit and stirred until the cream cheese was soft. Then ate. Seriously it was very easy and very yummy. Just made it up in my head! Sometimes I surprise even myself! I am just eating now too. I bought a george forman grill the other day so I made 2 chicken tenders coated in grated parmasean cheese, 1/2 sweet potatoe cut into homefries and baked (coated with pam, garlic salt, and rosemary) and some beets. It actually looks very pretty on my plate. I have ground chicken/beef meatloaf with green peppers, dill, and zucchini in the oven for tomorrows lunch. I love cooking!!!

Karri

I have been fat most of my life too - I lost my baby fat between 8th grade & my freshman year - we ate tons of junk that summer but we walked alot too - by the time i started high school i was 140 (165 in 8th grade) and by my soph yr i was 130 when I got pg - then back to 165 then went down to 115 - 120 and stayed that way until about 24 -25 in 79 when you were born :tt1:- I was weighing 182 - and have been up and down ever since (Mostly up) I had gotten back into the 180 a few times but never for long. Our skin has a lot to do with our dna - I have had saggy boob since my son - not as bad as they are now - be even then when i bent over they looked like cucumbers:eek:.

IMHO you still have a few yrs for retirement - so If I were you I would get the stuff fixed now!!! Heck you DF loved you fat - he still loves you now - he doesn't see the fat or saggy skin he sees you and the wonderfull person that you are. I know that's hard for you to beleive - but it's true he was with you when you weight 250 - so what's a little skin..

They to make nigthies with built in bras now a days - and there is always the light switch:rolleyes2: - I guess I don't have that problem - no man in my life - but if there were I doubt we would be doing it with the lights on - :cursing:

and I would probably be more aware of the issues than I am now...

That is the reason that I am getting it fixed now. I figure even if I have to work longer before I get to retire at least I will be healthy and hot!! Before I was hell bent on retiring at 52 (that is when I will be eligible for teacher pension) because I didn't plan on living past 70. I mean with where my health was headed I didn't forsee living past then. But now...hell my grandma lived until she was 93 so it is in my genetics. She was the only one in my family that was not morbidly obese!

And yes my DF is FANTASTIC. He took the whole thing in stride yesterday and did assure me that I look so much better and so much curvier now. He told me that if he could love 90 extra pounds of fat that he could love extra few pounds of skin. Gosh I got a keeper!!!

Okay got to finish eating. I don't chew as well when I am typing and I just got a sweet potato stuck! UGH!

Good morning!!! Just wanted to =quick check in before leaving for the gym and then to tan. It is not even 9am and I got my cleaning and laundry all finished for the day and off for my workout. It is my birthday toay and I VERY KINDLY asked my family not to do the cake thingy because I honestly don't need it and right now I have been on this frenzy of wanting to eat constantly so I dont want the temptation. They were fine with that. I will make a nice supper of chicken breast and brown rice with broccoli and that is about it. :ohmy: I am ok with that. I was a little down yesterday because today I moved into a new age bracket on applications or other documents. I moved from the 18-34 up to the 35-? :crying: I know big deal but to me it was. I got myself over it pretty much though by telling myself that I am healthier at 35 than I was at 33 and 34. Before then I wasn't terrible but not as healthy as now because I at least exercise now.

Well I better quit rambling and get a move on. I will check back later all. Have a happy wonderful Monday!!

Happy Birthday, Jackie! I hope it's a wonderful day for you. Going to the gym and tanning--I could handle that! Some day you'll look back and wish you were "only" 35!

Happy Birthday Jackie!!!!!!

Hope everyone survives Monday! Back to the same old same old. haha Grocery shopping today, so that should be fun. Oh and of course its payday so that always helps brighten a Monday. Well... off to work, then tan, then grocery shopping... then the gym or tennis? We will see. Happy Monday everyone!!!!

:cake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE :cake:

:party:

Trace Atkins - You're Gonna Miss This

You're gonna miss this

You're gonna want this back

You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast

These are some good times

So take a good look around

You may not know it now

But you're gonna miss this"

He sang this song on Apprentince and I thought how true - we are always wishing our life away - Oh it's Monday I wish it was Friday..

Celebrate who you are and the strong confident women that you have become

:biggrin2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY - ENJOY THE DAY :biggrin2:

Karri - I am going to have to make that berry/granola mix - sounds delish..

Beets :eek: are about the only thing I don't eat :crying:

Yep DF is a Great Guy :lol:

You gotta take a pic and post it when you make it official next weekend.

I made one pot wonder last nite

cabbage, bell pepper, onion, jalepeno, ground turkey, tad of rice, garlic, soy sauce.

This will be my lunch for the week

Dinner was baked catfish & cooked carrots

Kristin - Happy Monday :lol: Payday :ohmy:

-------------------------------------------------------

Linda - Yep to be 36 again :tongue:

I hear ya girl on that one.:lol:

Good Morning Gang

The start of another week - Just cking in - the wind is still blowing here - so where Phyl is it must be pretty awful - so don't know if she will be leaving on the 1st

Well, not much to report so far

- the day has just begun -

Well will ck back later !!!!

Good morning everyone. There's a lot of reading to catch up on from the weekend. It's not always easy to drop by with my son pretty much taking control of it every spare moment he's home. :crying: But that's cool with me. He plays games and such in a virtual world and it's improved his typing and spelling skills considerably. He'll also ask what certain words mean, so if it's encouraging and expanding his education, I'm all for it. But we do limit his time, as with his Wii and TV watching as I think he needs to be 9 and "play" and find entertainment by means other than electronically.

My official weigh-in (for me) was on Saturday and I'm proud to say that I'm the same weight I was pre-breast surgery. YAY! So my ticker is no longer a lie. :lol: I don't adjust it when I gain weight, I just can't bring myself to do so. :lol: So I'm happy where things are right now. I could be a lot lighter if I didn't have these implants, but I'm really happy with big gravity-defying boobs. :biggrin2:

My next project is to work towards a Tummy Tuck. I want to get to 155-160 before I'll do that. It gives me time to save more money and also a goal to head towards.

I've really worn myself out this past week or so trying to get to my exercise goals. I've done the miles thanks to getting extra in when I'm on the elliptical, but I'm going to be a little short on the time. Not too concerned though as it's not THAT far off and I was out for about 10 days with the surgery. Tomorrow's another month, so I'm looking forward to setting new goals.

Well, off to do house chores. :tongue: I'll pop back in later in the day to catch up on the reading. :ohmy:

:cake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE :ohmy:

:crying:

Celebrate who you are and the strong confident women that you have become

:biggrin2:HAPPY BIRTHDAY - ENJOY THE DAY :biggrin2:

DITTO....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKIE!!

The start of another week - Just cking in - the wind is still blowing here - so where Phyl is it must be pretty awful - so don't know if she will be leaving on the 1st

Yeah, the wind is blowing and it's COLD! Only 45 this morning... 49 now. Sad morning for me as my Mom called to tell me my Aunt Genny died this morning. I knew it was a long shot, but was hoping she'd hold on until summer so I could see her one more time. She was kinda my "other" Mom. But, she wouldn't want me to be sitting on the couch bawling this morning, so, though my heart's not in it, I gotta get ready for Water aerobics! TTYL

Oh Phyl - I am so sorry for your loss :ohmy: My prayers are with you and your family - and I am so proud of you for going to the pool - I don't know if I would be that strong...

The wind has been pretty strong down at my end of the valley - so I always think about you and how your are :crying:

Here is the Trace Adkins - video - I JUST LOVE THIS SONG AND HIM!!! MY KIND OF GUY

CMT : Videos : Trace Adkins : You're Gonna Miss This

Birthday greetings to Jackie. Oh my, to be 35 again.......(in my dreams)

Phyll - Sorry to hear about Aunt Jenni. Just take comfort in the fact that she is in a better place. I got a kick out of your piercing and tatoo comments. Hubby would kill me if I came home with a tat. Kids each have one and hid it from him for years.

Janet - BAT WINGS...........LOL I love it. I got em too. My son calls them Bingo Arms. I got em at the top of my thighs, boobs are now a D cup but it's mostly wrinkly loose skin filling the cups. And we won't even go to the stomach.

My soap's about to start.....gotta get some lunch in before so I'll check in later.