Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breakfast: wheat toast w/ Peanut Butter

Lunch: 2 pickle wraps w/ veggie cream cheese and beef

Dinner: tilapia and steamed veggies

Snacks: Garrett popcorn (3/4 cup) and SO worth the calories!

No nausea today!

I'll write more tomorrow! Night friends!

@@dc0520

I'm in Northern VA west of Washington DC near Leesburg.

I want to go and buy new clothes but feel wasteful because they will be potato sacks soon after. Geez. I did not think this through. At first I was excited by clothes were getting loose but then they were too loose. Next, I purchased a few things. Now those are loose. You should see my closet now. It's like a desert in there. A lot of empty space and a few cacti here and there. I only left the wearable stuff in. It was a huge job, I tell you. The Salvation Army is going to have a windfall this week

What are you all doing about clothing?

@@dc0520

I'm in Northern VA west of Washington DC near Leesburg.

So you are definitely experiencing crazy weather. I'm in the hampton roads area of VA! I've had good luck selling my bigger clothes through Facebook yard sales. Then I buy a couple of pieces to get me through. But I completely understand what you're saying. Sales racks are what I gravitate toward but I won't be buying anymore winter stuff. I just deal.

@@dc0520 I know exactly were you are. Have been to Virginia Beach. Yes, we had school cancelled today due to freezing rain but it was been fine this afternoon. We are supposed to have a high of 50 on Sunday. Crazy weather, a low of 7 a few days ago and now a swing to 50.

I just took 4 large bags of clothes to Goodwill this weekend. I have 3 or 4 more bags that have to go, too!

I tried shopping in the store, but, I have a problem with wearing clothes from people I don't know! (Is that weird?) I will take hand-me-downs from people I do know, however!

For now, I vow to but at least 2 good pair of pants that fit at all times. (Good = on sale) Shirts can be a little bigger. But, I think I look frumpy if I wear pants that are dropping off of me. So far, many of my skirts are fine... but, I sense they will be too loose very soon.

I have to look at selling on ebay! I have some pretty darned nice clothes that I could make money off of! I am sure the people who buy from Goodwill appreciate them. But, heck, why not make some money to buy those two good pair of pants every month! LOL!

Clothes hit and miss!! It seems every time I try on clothes from my closet they look/feel too big especially thighs even though wore them the week before!! Hmmm I guess skirts for work for now I do have a few pair pants six 18 that fit ok so will keep on wearing I do have 2 trunks of clothes size 14/16 in the garage so will need to drag them in to the house!!!

I have made a couple skirts and dresses to get me through. As far as my old clothes, I'm selling then on eBay.

Monday meal plan

B- premier Protein shake 11oz

S- none

L- johnsville chicken Monterey chipotle flavored sausage 1/4 of it

S- sugar free pudding dulce de leche Jello brand yum!

D- sugar free oatmeal fat free evap milk Splenda cinnamon yum!

S- sugar free chocolate pudding if needed??

12w post rny gbs

Breakfast: smoothie with Greek yogurt, frozen strawberries, splash of OJ and a sprinkle of chia seeds.

Snack: cottage cheese

Lunch: Turkey and Swiss on wheat (3") from a deli. Could only eat half.

Snack: tea and tried SF rice pudding. Gross. Tossed it.

Dinner: round steak ( 1oz) 1/3 of a boiled potato and steamed veggies.

Snack: hummus and pita crackers (4)

Went to my Pilates class tonight too. Loving it!

"Swimmy" feeling in my head is gone since increasing my Protein. Still very tired and have nasty dark circles under my eyes. :-(

12 weeks post op.

I want to go and buy new clothes but feel wasteful because they will be potato sacks soon after. Geez. I did not think this through. At first I was excited by clothes were getting loose but then they were too loose. Next, I purchased a few things. Now those are loose. You should see my closet now. It's like a desert in there. A lot of empty space and a few cacti here and there. I only left the wearable stuff in. It was a huge job, I tell you. The Salvation Army is going to have a windfall this week

What are you all doing about clothing?

I am going thru this too! I had a bag of clothes, and before I went to salvation army, I went to a consignment type place. They went thru my stuff, took probably half of it to buy from me, so I used that $ to get a few lightly worn items from there. Then I took the rest to salvation army. It makes more sense to me because I can't afford to spend money on stuff that isn't going to fit in a month ya know? So it's like trading pretty much lol. I did have to get a new coat tho, I used a gift card for that. It was clearance at Target. The pea coat I had, was huge on me. The buttons and the button holes reached around to my sides!

clothes. I agree! I have two pair of jeans that are not too big. The shirt situation is not so bad because I can wear them a bit longer. I am going to sell some of my good clothes (flax, eileen fisher, ralph lauren) on ebay to get some extra money for clothes. But I'm doing a lot of laundry. I won't complain about this. It is a celebration.

Tues meal plan

B- premier Protein shake 11oz chocolate

S- black berries fresh lite whip cream 1/2 c

L- johnsonville chicken link flavored chipotle Monterey cheese 1/2 with laughing cow cheese spicy jack 1wedge

S- 5 red grapes

D- Special K Protein Cereal 1/4 c with 1/2 c 1% milk

S- ??

12w post rny gbs

Hey all october losers, I am stuck in a stall, and feeling it. I am staying with my mom in DC taking care of her, she has cancer and starting radiation and chemo tomorrow, she has a feeding tube as she is not able to swallow anything due to the cancer. I am down, and frustrated with my stall. Need to pay attention to my meals a bit more, but it is hard. wah, wah wah, blah blah blah.

A long time friend was supposed to come see tonight and he is a no show, bummer. Miss my guy friend back in GA. Oh well, enough of the pity party.

I WAS SO DUMB Tonight I went to dinner with a friend. We went to a vegetarian restaurant. Before I left, I studied the whole menu and made some decisions. Then, when we go there I forgot everything and ordered a salad. Lots of raw veggies. I got really sick, had to leave early. Ultimately, I threw up on the way home, foamie stuff. Not a good night. My body continues to teach me.