Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your kind words. I am not usually a downer but this has been hard lately. It feels like I was going so well and then I hit the brick wall. I am planning on calling my RA tomorrow. Decided not to call today because on Mondays they get so many calls and I am sure there were some urgent matters after a New Year's weekend. But it sounds like this slime thing is common. For a while I think my issue was eating too much, like a bite over 1/4 cup. I don't do that anymore. I rather have two Snacks then go down that road but this is way more severe. I have had 5 pregnancies and not once did I throw up in the car. Well, can't say that anymore!

I did have a good day today but I ate very little. My weight has been a little slow to go down because of my food issues, no doubt.

Breakfast: Hummus

Lunch: 1/2 of a Quest Bar - gave me nausea

I had a cup of camomile tea in the morning and another of Decaf tea this afternoon. I have to keep my fluids up or my Constipation is impossible to live with.

I am about to have a yogurt and for dinner, I was planning Beans and veggies but I am not sure I can handle it. I may do something super safe like baby oatmeal.

I also have lost my energy bounce. I was doing so well. Back to nap mid-day and frequent couch breaks. This too shall past.

sorry beni it does suck sometimes!! like i posted my meal plan yesterday and threw up my 0.4 oz prk chop i think i ate too fast ugggh there goes Protein down the toilet!!

meal plan Monday

b- Premier Protein premade shake

s- 1% milk with sugar free chai

l-guacamole with fage 2blsp chia seed corn tortilla chips 8

s-light fit cocunut greek yogurt 1 oz- 2x Protein cream cheese 1 tblsp, smoked ham paper thin 3 slices, dill pickle spear rolled in one

d-?? i m filled to the brim

went to gyn to look into birth control options im almost 49y this month and already done having kids 4 total so may go for in ofc fallopian tube blockage and another procedure that burns the uterus so no more periods better than hormonal options with possible weight gain no thanks!!!!

My juice I juiced was yummy this morning. A tad bit strong on my belly, not sure how to explain it. Like because it was so concentrated. But I had a little Water after it all was well.

I'm getting sick of these insane days with barely any help. It's basically been Brett and I running the office about 90% of the time for the last 2 weeks.

I couldn't leave for lunch today until 3PM. I was SO weak! I'll be sure to pack extra food tomorrow morning in case tomorrow is like today.

So lunch was leftover Tomato Soup from Panera and a banana.

dinner was ham. I had about 3 bites and that was enough. Brett made mashed potatoes but forgot I can't eat them with butter in them, same with corn. Oh well. I made myself a smoothie with plain Greek yogurt, 2 frozen strawberries, half a banana, splash of apple juice and some honey. It was yummy!! Then I had a handful of nuts too. Now I'm having a cup of tea before I head to bed. (ok, burping like crazy now. I think the nuts were too much. Ugh)

Fighting a chest cold. I've been slathering myself in oils, a chest rub I made. Good stuff, and oddly enough, I've had ZERO reflux since I've been using this chest rub!! It dawned on me this morning that I didn't wake up during the night with that burning/acidy feeling in my throat. Took me a while to figure out what I'd done differently--besides forgetting to take my reflux meds the last 2 nights!

@Beni--So sorry you're struggling. Take it easy with food for a few days, back to softies. (which it sounds like you're doing) I bet once your belly calms down and you can eat more, your weight will drop.

I've noticed a bit of a pattern with mine. And the more I eat/ of course increasing Protein, I lose.

@CRMMFW--When I first read the last paragraph of your post I thought it said you went to the gym to check into birth control options! :P I have a few friends that have had that ablation procedure done. They're very happy with it. And after getting my period today, I have to say, I'd LOVE to have that done! Bad cramps, but my last 2 have been SO light, so hoping this one will be also. But the cramps are killing me. :wacko: I had a tubal after my 4th baby, so no more babies for me either!

@@Beni

So sorry to hear you had so much trouble while on vacation. I've had this happen to me three times. My surgery was 10/22/14. About six weeks ago I tired salmon (previously I loved Salmon). For the rest of the evening, I spit up and could not keep anything down. That was the milder of the episodes I've had. About three weeks ago, I ate some turkey that must have been too dry. I spent the rest of the day spitting up Water that I had tried to sip on three hours after eating the turkey. I also had dry heaves. I know TMI. Just miserable. I could not take my meds etc. The next morning, I felt better. Two days ago, I made a really nice beef roast. I chewed and chewed and then spent the rest of the day really miserable and spitting up/heaving/vomiting every 1/2 an hour for the rest of the day. I guess my pouch is not ready for such food. It is disappointing.

I hope you feel better.

meal plan Tuesday

B- premier Protein chocolate shake

S-limon chile peanuts 1/4 c

L- thin ham cheese melted roll up

With Fage guacamole 1tblsp

S- fresh black berries 1/4 c light cool whip 2tblsp 4oz sf chai 1% milk

D- spicy refried Beans 1/2 cup 1/8 corn green cheese tamale

11 weeks post gastric gbs

I feel extremely full!!!

Edited by CRMMFW

My meal plan Tuesday

B- hard boiled egg

L- leafy romaine with grilled chicken, Tomato, cucumber, shredded cabbage, 1 Tbs honey mustard dressing (about 1/2 cup of the salad)

S- juiced Apple, orange, spinach, celery

D- broiled chx breast (2oz) Mediterranean veggies (1/4 cup) didn't finish all of either items.

11 weeks post gastric bypass

My belly is BIG time bloated tonight! Not feeling gassy or sick. Just look like I'm really pregnant!???

Too many veggies? Time of month?

TMI alert....I've had 3 bowel movements in the last 24 hours!! Whoohoo!

I'm finally feeling better and thus caring about the scale again. I'm going to make an effort to get my Protein in and liquids too. Hope it works, a three week stall is too much.

yea I'm three weeks stalling as well

My PCP did my lab work at 3 months. I guess it was supposed to be done at 6 months. I have the best pcp in the world so im glad she is keeping a close eye on me. Everything was excellent except (had to know that was coming haha) my B12 is sky high and my B1 way low. I now have to supplement with a B1 Vitamin. Has any of you guys had this issue? Rechecking my B1 level in 6 weeks.

@LisaCO--My surgeon has had me on a Vit. B1 since surgery. But no B12.< /p>

Hopefully your levels will be on the right track soon!

That is so interesting I researched Thiamine/B1 and its in breads. I used to eat lots of bread makes me wonder because I eat no bread if my body is in some sort of shock. I dont want to add bread to my diet until I reach my goal weight.

@@LisaCO

On the B1, just wondering how much B1 did you take before your 3 month blood test ?I am sure your multi Vitamin had some? How did you take your Vitamin. Once or twice per day? I know some people take 2 together, etc.

I am taking an informal tab on how we all do as a group. Mini research!!!!!

Looks like we are all moving along in this journey with pretty similar stories. 3 weeks stalls, horrible nausea and throwing up here and there. I feel so at home in our gladiator club. Thank you everyone, I feel like I belong! Lol!

i want those limn chilli peanuts!!!