Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgendered Bandsters

I've just not got a lot to report. I'm on a plateau, again. Work, school, getting my kid ready for kindergarten, getting ready for vacation and the new hobby of riding my road bike is keeping me BUSY.

But I do check in to see how everyone is doing.

:car:

I've just not got a lot to report.

Same here. There's just not a lot going on. So much for us Gay men leading such fabulous, exciting lives, huh?

I did have another fill on Monday. By the time I got out of the office and out to my car I realized none of the Water had gone down and in fact, was about to come back up. So I went back in and told the receptionist. Well, in about two minutes flat (about the time it took that water to come back up :confused:) the nurse had me back on the table and was yelling down the hall for the doc! He did a slight unfill and all was well again. I am still much tighter than I've ever been, and can only eat about two oz of food, but I'm getting my fluids and Protein Shakes down so I'm not too worried. I usually loosen up in about a week and a half, so I figure by this time next week I'll be just right. :grouphug: In the meantime, I'm out of coconut oil and the weight loss has stalled again. Maybe the increased restriction will make a dent in it...

So how is everyone else doing? We've almost made it 'round to another weekend. WOO HOO!!

Hi all, I'm a str8 girl, but I'm supportive of everyone. The only thing I hate is IGNORANCE! I hope u all do well with this band. I've had it for 1 year and I love it. I'm -78 lbs. down to 168 lbs. This was the best decision I have ever made. The same people who put me down about my weight, are the same people who tried to scare me and talk me out of the band. I am soooo soooo glad I didn't listen to them. I guess some people don't want to see us to succeed because they're so insecure that they are afraid that we'll look better than them. (OK, that was off topic lol) But anyways, Good Luck everyone

Looking forward to vacation. ONE MORE WEEK then we are off to P-Town with all the gay people.

I can't wait.

Pamela, we need to make a plan...

I would love to go on vacation where there are a lot of gay people, or even some gay friends, our vacation always ends up with family. I am going to have too just plane it, and tell her pack your bag for x amount of days and lets go.

I have some friends one will come home the other tells her you have 20 min. to pack a bag, and they leave for a road trip.

I just always have so much to do around the house that it is hard to do. Or she has something going on that we can't. She works in Real estate and on the weekends she sometimes get real busy with that, If she misses a sell then we miss out income.

Oh well, at least it gives me something to dream about. lol

Anyway everyone have a geat weekend. I am going to finish up some projects that need to be finished up.

Hey everyone~

Juli~ I'll email you my cell number. We leave next Friday!!! Can't wait. I am getting sooo much done to the house this past week. For the last 2 days, I've had 3 different crews here, and today, I am down to 2 crews. We got the house painted (exterior), carpet in one room, acoustic removed from 2 rooms, master will be painted today, 2 new doors, 1 new screen...I am sure there is more. My poor little check book. I had to sleep on the couch last night, and might have to tonight as well; needless to say, I feel like a zombie. But it will be so nice to have it done and then go to ptown!!!!! Last thing will be new windows when they come in!!!!

Have a great day. Oh yeah, i've been doing sooo good since my fill. I feel so skinny (skinny at 260, but skinny all the same).

peaceout

xoxoxox

Oh yeah, i've been doing sooo good since my fill. I feel so skinny (skinny at 260, but skinny all the same).

Damn! You go girl!! I'm starting to get that feeling too (finally). I weighed this morning...I'm down 4 pounds!! And that's without coconut oil! I think I may be close to my sweet spot. I actually put on a pair of size 40 shorts earlier. Still a tad too tight to wear out in public with my shirt tucked in, but I got them on! I haven't been able to wear 40s since high school...and I graduated in 1982!!

LOL, Eddie,

I graduated in 85! I am in between 2 sizes now, but I am down 2 sizes from where I began. I just wanna break the -23 pounds mark...i've been trying. Hang in there, I just figure it this way...it took me 39 years to look this good...it will take me a while to get some of this "goodness" off.

xoxo

Pamela

That's funny! I hear you, I need to get more of the goodness off of me as well.

I graduated from HS in 1986.

you guys are just kids! I graduated in 1971:hippie:!

Pam and Juli and wives too ! When you go to ptown, you should check out the tattoo place on Commercial St. " Mooncusser Tattoo Studio" ( moomcussertattoo.com ) it's right next to a dance bar for us ladies, that I can't remember the name of. Next time we go back, for our anniversary, we want to get matching tattoos. That is if we can find anyplace to add it to Glen's already extensive artwork ;)! I have plenty of space left :). have you found a place to stay yet?

Jo~

We rented a condo!!! I didn't want to stay in a hotel and eat out every meal (i did that for 2 weeks already this summer:( ). The tattoo idea is great, but it is not allowed, lol. I have one, and Susanne is opposed to any more. Plus she is in the military, and tattoos are not authorized for her...we were talking about it tonight. I want more tattoos, I know exactly what i'd get too. I want an Amy Brown fairy on my back. I need to be able to hide it because of my job.

I am so excited about the trip...we've spent the last few weeks remodeling the house, and are ready to relax, shop, and relax some more :clap2:

Jo

Thanks for the advice. My GF is not the tattoo type. She's very corperate and doesn't like pain. Doesn't even have her ears pierced. I on the other hand two tattoos, but haven't been all that inclined to get a third in the last 15 years. Actually, when I get plastic surgery to remove the belly skin, my first tattoo on my hip will probably go...I'm not sure how I feel about that, if I'll get it redone or just forget about it....That's something I didn't plan for back when I was 19 and got it!

We are staying at a Lesbian B&B.

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great summer. Things here are pretty good. My weight loss seems to have stalled, so I think I need another fill soon...I'm still so hungry all the time!

Nothing really to report, just wanted to say hello.

Jo~

The tattoo idea is great, but it is not allowed, lol. I have one, and Susanne is opposed to any more. Plus she is in the military, and tattoos are not authorized for her...we were talking about it tonight. I want more tattoos, I know exactly what i'd get too. I want an Amy Brown fairy on my back. I need to be able to hide it because of my job.

:clap2:

:eek: I'm confused! I thought lots of service "men" got tattoos, you know, they go to shore, get drunk (?)or so some claim, get laid and get a tattoo! or was that just in the movies?! No, seriously, is that rule for everyone or just the women?:woot: I actually have a small fairy drawn that I want sometime. I just don't know where I want it. most of mine are on the left breast and extend to the shoulder. I wanted to see it! I think I can save most of it but the "girls" will probably hang to my knees:pout:gona have to hike um up!:Banane20:lol

what is your job? I thought I needed to cover mine too but I branched out a bit and a little peeks out depending on the shirt. no one has objected and actually it has helped break the ice with some clients! I can cover it if I need to. I didn't find it all that painful. that depends on where you put it!

wish I were going on vacation!!! I really need one.........have fun , I'll be thinking of you all.