Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have no will power. I have been eating what ever I want. And that has been going on since 8 days out of surgery tomorow is day 14. and some times I eat to much I need help.

Just Stop! Really think about why you had the surgery. How much it costs and all that you put yourself through. Are you never going to have control over your weight? Do you always want it to control you? Go see someone and talk if you need to. Right now you 've the best weight loss tool to help and for some reason you want to sabatoge it. Be careful you may end up hurting yourself and your stomach. 396 power, find the power!

You just need to eliminate all carbs out of your diet and your cravings will stop.

Remember, you aren't restricted yet. So you technically aren't living the bandster life yet, my firend. Now is the time to focus on learning everything you can about your future life as a bandster, and practicing and pretending you feel restriction, whenever you can. You are still really on your own until you are restricted. I went through exactly the same thing. Work on eating mindfully, taking a deep breath before eating, getting smaller plates and utensils, eating without the TV on, chewing a lot...whatever you can whenever you can. Try not to beat yourself up....We're so good at doing that...and know that your journey and learning have just started. New behaviors take time, especially since you haven't had a fill. Enjoy any small successes. In 14 days you've lost 8 pounds. That's cause to be tickled. You'll get there.

Pfffftttttttt relax that is what you should do, look if it was easy to do this part unrestricted you wouldnt have had the surgery right? Im not encouraging you to eat a box of twinkies, Im telling you as you start getting your fills, you will find yourself controlled whether you want to be or not!!!! Two weeks after surgery I was eating as if I never had surgery, my doc says he expects this and its normal, Ive had 3 fills and lost 34 lbs..... Like I said if we could all do it with out having the restriction and on our own.... we wouldnt have had the surgery in the first place.....best of luck to you!!!!

I would hope that two weeks out of surgery you weren't really eating everything you normally would. At two weeks out most folks are still on mushies or full liquids. food at such a short time post-op is just asking for trouble from what I have learned.

My dr had me on solids only within 2 weeks after surgery.... Go with what your Dr. says. There's a wide variation in recommendations.

I hope I did not sound Snotty because I did not want to. I really am hoping for the best for you. I'm starving too but I keep drinking broth. My doctor put me on solids 5 days out, but only 2oz per meal. There are alot of theories out there and not everone stays liquid for 4 weeks. Take care, this too shall pass.

I'm sorry, I should have said go with your doctor's reccs. It appears that more and more surgeons are okaying eating soilds earlier and earlier. Which very interesting to me. I should go see if I can find any studies about why.

I agree with cutting out all refined sugar and simple carbs other than fruits. The carbs are what makes my HUNGRY! That and ANYTHING sweetened with Splenda, I get ravenous about an hour after eating or drinking something sweetened with sucralose.

Good luck!!