Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

I will have to order some.

RM, glad you did ok!

@@athomas125

Thanks! I was too bored to fix a Protein shake tonight but I love butterscotch. Going to see if I have any pudding. :D

I wish I could find sugar free pumpkin pudding mix. I want a Protein pumpkin shake but don't start pureed foods till next Tuesday.

@@lovelytrl

I need to go pick up some nectar flavors. One can only drink so many banana creme, vanilla, Peanut Butter, and chocolate shakes.

Youre making me so hungry, lol.

I have stewed chicken going in my crock pot. I can wait to geyr home and try it :-)

@@Peekboo that sounds delicious! I can't wait for chicken salad

RM, I just want to hug you!! None of us in this world are perfect. Use this board as your tool to make good choices as well. Now that's it's over, don't let the guilt beat you up. Live, Learn and move on. No looking back. we all care about each other :) so again.. big big hug :)

Hey everyone,

Today I'm a bit tired, and whiney. My left side is hurting. It's from where they pulled my stomach out. I think the swelling in my body is almost gone, so I'm feeling a bit more pain.

Today I went and picked up tacos for a friend. He had foot surgery and missed his normal Taco Tuesday, so I brought it to him. They smelled good, but it's funny how I didn't want any. I watched him and his girlfriend eat them.

I hope everyone is having a good day. Sorry I'm not super Rah Rah today. Just not feeling it ;)

Edited by chellede

This is my first day I have been hungry. I am sick of Protein shakes, Jello, strained Soup and Jello. I could eat more but none of that sounds good. Tuesday I get to move to pureed foods, so ready. I am a little blah today too. I cleaned a bathroom and organized the under sink storage area and then went through a cabinet in my kitchen. I think I over did it. Now I am tired and hungry for something warm and cheesy. Oh, I just remembered I bought some broccoli cheese Soup I could strain, maybe that will help.

Hi guys. My left side pain has been going away a little each day. Just got in from a walk and something rested on my belly and I realized it was sore to the touch, just above my bellybutton. This is new. Has anyone else had this?

Karen, call your DR tomorrow and ask them please. It may be something simple, but it might be better to ask.

It may have been from just having walked or gas or something. I'm actually pushing on it now and it doesn't bother me. Just my "normal" left side discomfort.

Good morning everyone! My first cover from my sutures fell off last night and I got a little panicked because that's the one that hurts the most for me, the one right under my left boob that gets irritated constantly from my bra strap. I put a bandaid over it before going to bed even though I know it's not the suture itself that hurts and the underlying area.

I got on the scale this morning and only went down .2 lbs. I know I'm a slave to the number, but since I'm not on any other medication and I don't have to worry or concentrate on my blood pressure dropping, it's the only thing I have to go by other than clothing fit, which doesn't seem to be getting looser for some crazy reason. Makes me regret the 1/4 grilled cheese I had.

Hope everyone's having a good day so far!

@@rmspencer

Don't beat yourself up. That will just discourage you. Walk a little more today if you are feeling guilty. We've got this. Have a good Friday!