Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

Athomas, awesome weight loss!

@@athomas125 that's awesome!

Ok I'm going to be honest and am totally expecting the shame spiral in a minute, but I'm having a grilled cheese for lunch. I'm 10 days post op, not even supposed to be on solids yet, although I've been handling yogurt, hummus and ricotta just fine, and I had a falafel ball last night which I handled really well. So.... totally breaking the rules.

Rmspencer, Eat it if you must must maybe just 3 bites and chew chew chew. Maybe just eating the cheese will satisfy your urge.

Yup, I agree with Peek. We will all have those moments. Just be careful. and chew chew chew. I've seen posts in the complications section where they are 5 to 8 weeks out and get a leak. Just chew and be safe !!!

rmspencer, are you confessing because you want us to talk you out of it, or? I was concerned for you when I read this. I think it is normal for us to want to test the boundaries, but there is always a price to pay. You've told us the truth about you grilled cheese sandwich, perhaps you can follow-up with how it went for you?

grilled cheese was my favorite food in the world. 5 guys, bars, home, work, it's all i ate sometimes. i'm avoiding it like the plague now. one thing you might want to try for your cheese fix is some nice cheese at the supermarket and some whtle weat crackers. slice a few pieces and then wait. your new small stomach should be full without the dangers of a grilled cheese. good luck :)

Thanks guys! I ate half/am eating half and without the crust and chewing/eating very slowly and it's going fine. I've really missed chewing.

Just don't make it a habit and revert to old habits. HUGS !

Don't let a grill cheese set you back.. you have come to far...

I just had my first ounce of cream of chicken Soup and I think I am in HEAVEN.!!!!

I just had Tomato Soup with basil, heaven in a cup. 5 days till eggs and cheese.< /p>

RM, my physician said incisional pain is normal for about a month. I hope your grilled cheese went down ok!

I just had Tomato Soup with basil, heaven in a cup. 5 days till eggs and cheese.< /p>

I've only got six days left until eggs and ricotta cheese... I'm pretty excited about it too lol

Update on the grilled cheese: I only had 5 small bites (this is probably a quarter of a sandwich). I ate it very slowly, chewed at least 20 times before it mushed and basically just went down. I feel guilty about it now and know it was a bad decision. I'm having a little discomfort, but no more than at the beginning when I drank too fast and to gauge how much liquid my new stomach could take.

I'm disappointed in myself for giving into the craving, but at the same time glad because while the first bite was amazing, by the end I wasn't even enjoying it at all.

Yall I just tried the nectar double stiffed cookie Protein Shake with Almond milk and Its sooooo good! I do not feel deprived ????