Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

Rmspencer, try to take in more fluids today also.

I wish I could find sugar free pumpkin pudding mix. I want a Protein pumpkin shake but don't start pureed foods till next Tuesday.

I found some sugar free pumpkin pie Syrup at world market yesterday.

RM everyday will get better, do you know when you look at the time it tends to go slow well that's the same for the scale. When you least expect it you will have a great loss.

I find myself looking at cooking videos on YouTube it's so crazy!

What I can't wait to try is Ricotta Bake. I seen it on the blog "the world according to egg face" for the purée stage.

@@lovelytrl I just googled that and it looks amazing! I wonder if I can try that since I'm already eating ricotta and eggs in egg drop Soup.....

Yup, I'm a daily weigher myself and I think I always will be. No matter how hard I try. I like knowing. I dropped 11 lbs in 5 days, then it slowly dropped, then went up 2 lbs and after no loss for two days, I'm back to losing a pound. But look at the average. I'm 10 days out and down 12lbs ... uhm.. yeah.. I like those results. It averages out nicely !!! So yeah, I was worried about the gain, but it could have been anything.

I've been reading a lot of boards. Even the veterans boards. We don't have to do anything but eat our portions and what our doctor tells us and the weight will come off on its own time. Our bodies will understand what we want it to do. We will ALL stall, we will all fluctuate... but look how many people on these boards lose their weight. We got this !!!

side note... I was a huge coffee drinker before ... I'm talking 3 to 4 24oz cups of coffee a day. I find it very comical that I don't want coffee anymore and that I don't like it as much as I used now. My go to thing in the morning is hot cocoa. Which my little cup of cocoa has 60 grams of Protein in it (Double milk and a packet of Protein powder).

I hope everyone has a great day and we just need to follow some rules till regular foods, then it's using our pouch to tell us not to over eat.. which is why we had this surgery.

Very encouraging, Chellede. Thanks!

Another thought... I have been having left side pain. So I told my husband I should finally get the pain script of Tylenol 3s filled. I said "I'll take Cooper (my dog) and walk to walgreens tomorrow to fill it" .... it's about a 2 1/2 mile walk (round trip). I like I have that mind set !!!

And TONIGHT ! Ooh Tonight ! I'm meeting up with some of my girlfriends I haven't seen in awhile. We are meeting at a bar and grill. And guess what.. I've looked at the Soups and I think I'll have a cup of the broth from the gumbo and drink some Water. I can enjoy an evening with the girls and make good choices. And yeah, I'm not going to lie, I really want the fish and chips.. but that day will come too :D

@@chellede Thank you for that! Yes my daily average is great. 11 days out and 13 pounds down so yay!

Chell, sounds like fun meeting with friends. I wonder if they will see a difference in you. Im craving fish from bone fish grill. I may have some tonight.

@@lovelytrl

Thanks! I don't have a world market by me but maybe I can order it on Amazon.< /p>

@@chellede

Just don't forget to sip.

Every one seems to be doing good and adjusting well. Now that I am having cream Soups I so bad want to crush up crackers and sprinkle in the Soup... I have also had a craving for She-Crab Soup .. I can't have it yet...

Everyone is saying they have left side pain. I am having right side pain where the Dr said the pulled the stomach out.

@@athomas125 .. ours were pulled out on the left side.. so it's whatever side the stomach was pulled out. :)

I also read on a lot of the boards that most of the time the pain goes away at 2 months. So don't worry,

it will heal :)