Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

I'm scheduled for Oct. 22nd. but still have two more diet classes to go before they can submit my records to the ins. Company for approval. Very nervous! Anyone have surgery at Anne Arundel? Would love to hear your experience and advice. So far The program has been wonderful!

My surgery date is Oct 15th. Excited. Nervous. Ok... Crazy nervous. Maybe that's why I'm awake at 3am reading forums and posts instead of sleeping! LOL. But hearing everyone's stories, fears, anticipation helps. It's nice to know we all have each other. We're not alone in this. I have a great support structure, don't get me wrong, but they're not going under the knife. It's you all that really understand. Guess I just want to say thanks. Keep posting!

Same day as me!!!!!! Good luck to us!

I just got my approval and my date today. Oct. 21!!! So excited.

I still have some pre-op meetings and blood work and a sleep study to finish. But I've been waiting to get that date for a while now!

@@nonnax2

No worries thanks for your response. Your Recovery is so much more important than my question :-) Someone else was also kind enough to respond to my question.

I live in the south suburbs of Chicago. Congrats on getting sleeved, how are you recovering?

Hi everyone!! This is my first post & I'm looking for October surgery buddies. I'm very excited about the surgery. I've gotten my psych clearance, scheduled my sleep study, nutrition classes and upper endoscopy. My date is October 14th. Btw, anyone here from Jersey? Look forward to making friends w everyone!

I'm doin well thank you...each phase is an adjustment and I'm happy...for the first time in a long time...,:)

Hi everyone. I have a meeting with my surgeon and the NUT tomorrow and then I start my countdown for surgery on October 8th. Very excited and hoping the next couple of weeks go quickly! Good luck to everyone.

Omg my date is october 1 it seems like these days keep getting longer and longer. I am trying not to eat poorly been no carbing for a month and im so bored with food. Help what a good recipe or two

I keep getting good news. I met with the office manager and surgeon today. My surgeon waived the sleep study because I don't have the risk factors (other than weight) and no symptoms. So all I have to schedule now is the full blood panel, EKG, and abdominal ultrasound which will all be done in one appointment at the hospital.

Let the countdown begin! Just over one month left.

Ok fellow sleevers, I need assistance please...

I need to start taking Vitamins pre not post op....are there any suggestions on which ones 2 buy???

My date is October 14th also! I am excited but getting nervous. Next Thursday is my pre-admission testing. I am supposed to have an upper GI. I am really nervous about having that. It is also my education day.