Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

JULY 2014 SLEEVERS GROUP

Any chance anyone will let me know how to join the July 2014 secret FB group? Please :-)

....... I WANNA KNOW AS WELL

We have a secret July Sleevers Facebook. It's already got 110 members. If you add me as a friend on Facebook I can add you to the group of you like. However I'll delete you from my page after, only cause I'd rather get to know everyone through our group before adding you as a friend on my personal page. So don't take offense please! The group is great though so we'd love yall to join us! <br><br> Facebook.com / mrs.pamelaclark

Hi I would like to join your Facebook group. I had my surgery on July 21, 2014

I'm not sure how to though.. Thanks

We have a secret July Sleevers Facebook. It's already got 110 members. If you add me as a friend on Facebook I can add you to the group of you like. However I'll delete you from my page after, only cause I'd rather get to know everyone through our group before adding you as a friend on my personal page. So don't take offense please! The group is great though so we'd love yall to join us! <br><br> Facebook.com / mrs.pamelaclark

Hi I would like to join your Facebook group. I had my surgery on July 21, 2014

I'm not sure how to though.. Thank

Hi, I am a Newbie. Had my Surgery on Jul 18th in NJ. Highest Weight before the Pre-Op diet was 256. Down to 239 now Post Op. I am not able to keep my Protien shakes down. I can tolerate only Water. Hopefully things will improve in the coming days.

wow.. I was sleeved on 7/14/14 and don't start phase 2 until tomorrow for 13 days! you are really doing well if you can do mushy already!... I am still clear!

Im so excited my nutritionist said I could start phase 3 in two dayssss yaay me sleeved on 7/16/14 316 last VISit before surgery 297 day of surgery 286 today doing good

Best full liquid food choice so far is low fat cheese stick! Going bold with a boiled egg tonight!

Took my two year old to a theme park this morning. We both needed a two hour nap this afternoon!

Wow. Gottadosomething I soooo look forward to cheese... Today I braved a real chocolate Protein Shake (not clear)... I used Premier Protein from costco. first I diluted it with equal amounts of Water, so it wasn't so thick.. first few sips... OOOOO soo yummy to have something other than a fruity flavor.... then....For those of you who haven't tried to do this yet.... lets just say.... STAY CLOSE TO THE BATHROOM!

Hello Everyone!

I hope I can count as a July Sleever. I had my surgery on June 30. The hardest part so far was the fact that my cousin's birthday party was June 29th and I could not eat anything. I still can't believe I did it. I was a band revision to sleeve. I started at 355 (my highest weight was 391). I am down 30 lbs since surgery. Unbelievable! Funny thing is, I am not hungry. This is very strange for me. I eat because I know I have to and when I feel weak. I am working through this mentally. I am still attracted to food, the sight, and smell. However, I do not crave it anymore. It is as if my mind has already adjusted to the fact that I do not have the same stomach volume as before. This is so great that it's almost scary. Scary because this can really work! If I do what I am supposed to do, and learn to have a different relationship with food, I can have a normal body weight. Finally! Thank God! :)

Can't believe how exciting this is for me!!! I had my third child in April of this year, and I maxed out at 336! Started my 2 week liquid diet on June 30th at 319 and had my sleeve on July 14th!! Went in for my post op yesterday and I am down to 294!!! Couldn't believe it!! It's so exciting to see the weight coming off!!!

Wow. Gottadosomething I soooo look forward to cheese... Today I braved a real chocolate Protein Shake (not clear)... I used Premier Protein from costco. first I diluted it with equal amounts of Water, so it wasn't so thick.. first few sips... OOOOO soo yummy to have something other than a fruity flavor.... then....For those of you who haven't tried to do this yet.... lets just say.... STAY CLOSE TO THE BATHROOM!

I did not have the reaction to cheese like I did the shake... No bathroom needed and I actually got to chew something. Best of luck!

Im so excited my nutritionist said I could start phase 3 in two dayssss yaay me sleeved on 7/16/14 316 last VISit before surgery 297 day of surgery 286 today doing good ddc4fddc4fddc4fddc4f

Congratulations Mizz Shon

Hi, I am a Newbie. Had my Surgery on Jul 18th in NJ. Highest Weight before the Pre-Op diet was 256. Down to 239 now Post Op. I am not able to keep my Protien shakes down. I can tolerate only Water. Hopefully things will improve in the coming days.

It gets easier to get the Protein in, I can still only do premade shakes, and add unflavored Isopure to everything I can pudding, yogurt, Tomato Soup . . . It is available on Amazon and 26 grams pure spoonful. Hope that helps.

Im so excited my nutritionist said I could start phase 3 in two dayssss yaay me sleeved on 7/16/14 316 last VISit before surgery 297 day of surgery 286 today doing good

MizzShon, I was also on the 16th. What can you have on phase 3? My booklet says pureed or mushy foods. Do you have any ideas? Thank you.

I had my sleeve done on July 8th. I can't say that I had a tin of pain and was walking the same day of surgery. I have been walking everyday since then. I still have five days left in full liquids and then u can go to soft foods. I am very excited for this because I am sick of liquids. I try not to eat around others right now cause watching the. Eat solid foods is tough. Luckily I am single and live by myself.

Phase 3 dreamin....

I think... egg salad (with Walden Farms mayo and eggs. )

canned chicken made into salad too.

cottage cheese

yogurt

sugar free pudding.... all flavors!

really cooked vegies. ( or maybe canned vegies)

baked Beans

still thinkin.

MizzShon, I was also on the 16th. What can you have on phase 3? My booklet says pureed or mushy foods. Do you have any ideas? Thank you.

Im so excited my nutritionist said I could start phase 3 in two dayssss yaay me sleeved on 7/16/14 316 last VISit before surgery 297 day of surgery 286 today doing good ddc4fddc4fddc4fddc4f

How do they determine this shift so soon? I was sleeved on the 17th. I thought you had to do each phase for at least two weeks. I'm not loving the liquid diet but, honestly the way things feel once they hit my stomach I'd be afraid to try anything more complex ATM. Congrats though. I can't wait for phase 3. I'm dreaming of eggs and other foods too as it is even though I don't really want to eat them. I have trouble just drinking liquids regularly. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting the recommended daily allowance. I've gulped Water a few too many times today. It feels so good going down and then it gets to my tummy. No bueno. I'm looking forward to easier days.