Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

Phowell, victory looks and feels good! at first I was doubtful but this IS victory. I stopped smoking after 19 years, I went from being winded biking one mile, now I can do 10 without flinching! I am happy with life and love, but mostly I feel pride in self and current accomplishments. I have never in my adult life felt this damn good!

Okay, I've made a challenge to myself and with some friends in the chat. I'll be in One-derland by Christmas!!

I CAN DO IT!!!!!!

You can do it Irene, I know you can!

I know that everyone says it, but if I can do it...anyone can!!!! I am so glad that this plateau is done!!! I can't believe it. Every time I step on the scale my heart jumps when I see the numbers going down instead of up...Thank you to everyone for encouragement and support!!!:)

Okay, I've made a challenge to myself and with some friends in the chat. I'll be in One-derland by Christmas!!

I CAN DO IT!!!!!!

I made the same challenge to myself. I am weighing in at 217 right now so I have a bit to go. I just hope I stop hitting plateaus!

Oh my... I am getting close enough to dream of this. From 275lb, I am now only 8lb away from Onederland. If I stick to the rate of 8lb a month, that means I can make it for my birthday on 24th September! Wow, now won't THAT be an awesome birthday present?
Poop! My birthday is tomorrow and I am working on site so I won't be able to weigh myself on my "official" scales, but I was 205 yesterday before I flew up here. So a month after this post, I've gone down a whopping 3lb :) :redface:

Poop! My birthday is tomorrow and I am working on site so I won't be able to weigh myself on my "official" scales, but I was 205 yesterday before I flew up here. So a month after this post, I've gone down a whopping 3lb :smile: :confused:

Happy Birthday Fanny!

and Celebrate a 3 lb loss...I would SOOOO love to see the scale move. Almost a month, and no change...

You can do it Irene, I know you can!

Thank you so much Lana!! Long time no see! How ya been girl?

Anyway.. I'm sure trying.. :smile2:

Congrats Fanny, I had forgotten about this thread, until I got your post via email.

I guess technically I made it too. Iv been seeing glimpses of the needle just under the 200 mark off and on for the last week, but would like to see my weight constantly under 200 before I claim it, but finally, Im seeing it too :wink2:

I had to search all over to find this thread. But I made up my mind, when I finally got to Onederland, I would officially post here! AND here I AM!!!! I did a five day pouch test diet last week and dropped to 198. I went up one pound due to TOM, but that still means I'm a member here!!

I never thought I'd make it. I'd say the words but I think in the back of my mind I just thought I'd lost enough and I should be happy for where I'm at, compared to where I was!!

I have a new attitude and motivation. If I can do it, anyone can. This probably couldn't have happened at a better time for me, with the holidays and food trips coming up!!

If I can do it, ANYONE can!!

Omg I love this post!

I have put off on posting here until I was very sure that I was well into "onderland".

I can't believe how difficult it was pre-band to lose even the smallest amount of weight! All summer I fluctuated between 208 and 216 pounds, and that was with A LOT of working out and watching my food intake.

Now 1 month post-band, I honestly am SHOCKED that I am writing this at 191 pounds!!!

Congrats to everyone who is getting to their goals, and thanks again for this awesome post!

I am 39 away. Seems like I will never get there. I get so down in the dumps when the scale doesn't seem to move.