Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

I made it, I think I am in shock a little, but I made it

Hey sweetiet!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36_1_13.gif36_1_13.gif36_1_13.gif36_1_13.gif36_1_13.gif36_1_13.gif36_1_13.gif36_1_13.gif

I did it! I did it! :lol: I made it to 199 last night! I am soo excited I was running around myhouse in my underwear dancing. I'm sure I was a sight to see.:svengo:

I did it! I did it! :biggrin: I am so excited Finally!

I also told my DH what my original start weight was. :blushing:That was huge in itself.

Good luck to all and if I can do it so can you!!!!!!!

I am the laziest least diciplined person there is on this earth.

I did it! I did it! :tt2: I made it to 199 last night! I am soo excited I was running around myhouse in my underwear dancing. I'm sure I was a sight to see.:lol:

I did it! I did it! :biggrin: I am so excited Finally!

I also told my DH what my original start weight was. :blushing:That was huge in itself.

Good luck to all and if I can do it so can you!!!!!!!

I am the laziest least diciplined person there is on this earth.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! But please (hahahahaha) no more visuals....

here's to the rest of us getting into onederland!!!

:svengo:

I had an especially tight day yesterday and pretty much knew that it might get me past the stubborn 200 mark. Sure enough, I was 199.2 this morning. Phew! Now I just have to solidify it so it doesn't pop back up into that pesky 200-zone.

Yee-Haa!!

You go CQQLGIRL, It's a great feeling isn't it! Good Job keep it up. I'm shooting for 175 now.

Oh yeah and I get my massage now. I can't wait.

4 pounds to go! You all are great! Dont you notice that RESULTS ARE TYPICAL with LAPBAND! Unlike Many other weight loss alternatives!

Good Job everyone! I finally made it. I am 198 and I am down another pant size. I started walking a week ago 30 minutes a day and I think that is what did it for me. I went to the nutritionist today and she said we needed to eat more Protein and increase our calories to about 1000. I hope I can do that. Isnt this all so exciting and scarey all at the same time?

I DID IT. I hovered at 204 for two weeks, then finally last week I hit 200. I am now 198. I never remember being here before.

I am one happy gal.

I hit Onederland last week after a supertight fill. I had to have a bit unfilled today but I did go down to 195. It was a rough week but I never want to see that "2" at the beginning of my weight again!!

199 is here. Wow! I had to weigh myself like 3 times this AM to check. Plus no one is home now to tell! I am so glad for this forum. I did get my lazy a$$ in the pool and excercised this week. I also got fill #3 last Friday. I have noticed a difference in the fill this time. It keeps me from snacking at night.

Banded April 1 2008

240S/199C/140G

5'3"

I made it. Just got started good in January. I would like to loose another hundred and some change.