Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

I have been in Onederland for a few weeks now! At first, I didn't want to post as I wanted to make sure it would STICK! Well it has! And - I am fifty pounds down! Yahoo!!!!

Im in at 237, lets be honest. I guess Im counting down to Onederland, (once again, been there more than a year ago).

Here we go again, I know I can do it. I need to be 200 - 220 lbs to get into a cruise dress Sept 7 - 14th for formal night.

Flowers - you can do it! You did it before so you know you can and how good it feels. Spend some time first thing in the morning and last thing at night picturing yourself in your beautiful cruise dress! Hang in there!

Flowers - you can do it! You did it before so you know you can and how good it feels. Spend some time first thing in the morning and last thing at night picturing yourself in your beautiful cruise dress! Hang in there!

lol Im not sure I would describe the dress as anything but a balloon to cover me, its a size 24. But I cant go into the dining room on the ship and have lobster unless I get into a nice dress and dont want to buy yet another dress to wear one time.

Right now seeing 235 lbs looks good and Im trying not to get upset about how much further I have to go in 2 months to not have my boobs bursting thru the top of the dress hahahhahahahahha

All,

I am getting so close and so excited to be part of the Onederland Club !

I have 5 lbs to go and it just seems like every pound is coming off so slow.

Going to try to post a few pics. Sorry in advance if they are to big.

Dec 20th.start of pre op April 20th July 3rd- 6 month

surgery anniversary

I am two weeks post op and 4 lbs away from onederland. I have lost 23 lbs. I can now start the mushies and am very nervous. I dont want to get sick or to eat the wrong things. I have already gone down one pant size and am smaller than i have been in about 5 years. I cant wait until first fill on aug. 14th.

I made it, I think I am in shock a little, but I made it

Congratulations Lana! Have you gotten over your shock yet?

Almost there Bunkey! You can do it!

Hey Red!

No not yet, I can finally SEE it and thats an even bigger shock! I am trying to set up my next goal as we speak, lol as I type !

One pesky pound left. I had another fill on Wednesday I am at 6.2ccs. SO hopefully that will push me under the 200 mark. I'll be happy dancing anyday hopefully.

Today I weigh 239… Im continuing to get closer and closer. I have a goal to be in one-derland by my birthday on December 12th… that is a loss of 2 lbs. per week. Something tells me I will blow that goal outta tha water!!