Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

Drew and Kim.............................I'm on my 5th wedding cookie right now. And get this, I went down to TJ yesterday and got a fill. Whatever. I should have had more put in. I'm only up to 1.0 cc's right now. I was empty, remember??? So, I guess this will have to do for a couple of weeks. Then back down to TJ.

Jen

Hey guys! Wow we've got some new Onederland Warriors! :welcomeB:

Welcome Drews,Tootarts, Ole Miss Charlottes and Fitzgerald!;)

A big Congrats to Jaqui! I am so proud of you! So how does it feel to be in Onederland? :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Come on guys, we can do it!

Go get um Drews! :welcome: I can relate to those M&Ms.... I have had 2 reeses Peanut Butter cups today...:faint: . Man, I need that fill on Tuesday!

If only a fill would help with my M&M addiction I would be set! A fill dosen't affect my ability to eat that stuff though. If I was any tighter I wouldn't be able to eat ANYTHING healthy!

Wow!

Jaqui - Congratulations to you!

All the rest of you - yum reeses and wedding Cookies - naughty...naughty......

It seems sometimes the harder I try the less I lose. I should have a great loss on Monday, cause I've had a kick ass week.

Hugs to all you mothers out there! Ya, hugs to the rest of you too!

Thanks y'all!! It feels great but I am afraid to eat!! LOL , I don't want to gain. Oh well if I don't eat I will go back to not losing so , so Protein here I come! Have a great mothers day weekend all!!

FINALLY! After a whole endless week of bobbling around the same 3 or 4 pounds, the scale moved and I can report it said 204. I know that they say 1-2 pounds per week is great, but it seems to take forever and I just about lost heart that I would see ONEderland soon. At this rate, I guess it will be about 2-3 weeks before I do cross the border. Oh well, I'll take it, I've been working darn hard for it and any weight loss is great.

Jacqui, I'm on your trail, hope to meet you in ONEderland soon.

This thread kept me sane on those crazy days when the scale went UP a pound or two, despite my eating hardly anything. I was too down to post, but rereading the messages righted my sense of proportion and kept me from despair. Thanks guys, for helping on this journey.

AMRDMR

Dwarden - I wanna be you........ I can smell the 100's but the scale won't budge. I exercised five times this week. :faint:

What is the matter with me??? :D

:)Wow! Congratulations! Way to Go!

Whoooooooo Hooooooooo! Yipppppppeeee!

You did it. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Best wishes have a great weekend!

Wow guys! Sorry I've been missing the last few days!

Congrats on reaching Onederland Dwarden, that is awesome!

AMRDMR, I am right there with you ! I'm now at 204! Come on guys! We can do it!

WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU GUYS! REPORT IN PLEASE! Hope all is well!

Well, the scale read 202.2 this AM, I'll take it. One that that helped me was finding a thread on here about mood swings and also confirming it my "Mentor Bandster" in real life, Robin, Kitty Carmichael's (the fill ARNP's nurse). I have really been emotional lately, especially last week. Even though I no longer am having periods, it felt like a big case of "OH WOE IS ME PMS", plus I was weepy. Robin says that as we lose fat, the estrogen that is stored in that fat gets into our systems, something I hadn't thought of. She says it is very common to have all these emotional crap running through your head at times like these. On the thread, younger bandsters were talking about having 2 periods a month due to the excess estrogen. That's not happening to me, but boy, I have been all over the place emotionally, also tired. I wonder if this will go on as long as the fat is melting and releasing hormones. Anyone else experience this? This week, the hormones seem to have released their control of Water retention, as I have dropped the 2 pounds a little earlier than last week.

Jacqui, Dwarden, I hope to join you in ONEderland soon. I notice from my ticker the next milestone seems to be a BMI in the 20s, that would also be cause for celebration. Thanks, you guys, so much, for cheering me on my journey, it really helps.

AMRDMR

A bmi in the 20's is a good feeling when I started at 40. It really freaked me out when I looked up 199 for my height-5ft9 and it said : slightly overweight! I almost fell out of my chair! I hollered at my husband I am no longer obese! I am just plain fat!!!! I remember when I became obese instead of morbidly obese I went to work and anonunced Hey y'all I am obese!! I worked with men, they all cracked up. They have been so supportive, everyone knew exactly what I weighed everyday and they were cheering me on. I got laid off and I miss them so much. Y'all have a good day !!

Jacqui, you had me smiling, not so easy to do on a work day! Your progress from MO to Obese to Overweight has been fantastic and is an inspiration to me. I hope to follow your example as I move toward my mini goals and major goals.

AMRDMR

Where are all my counts and countesses?

I am keeping an eye on this thread and am thrilled to report another pound lost

4 pounds to onederland!

I'm checking in. Geez....................Kym..................LOL

Well, I just ate my lunch. A weight watchers Sante Fe chicken Meal worth 2 points. But I am PBing like crazy. I'm going to hold it in as long as I can before running into the bathroom and puking it up. I chewed really good too. I don't know what the heck is stuck. UGH.

I went to WW on Tues. afternoon and weighed in. I was down 3.4 lbs.......................yahoooooooooo buckaroooooooo.

Jen