Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

Hi, I Am Far Away But I Would Love To Be Part Of Onederland! I Am At 273 From 348. I Have Not Said A Number In 200 For 10 Yrs. I Love Not Saying 300 Anymore!!! Never!!!

I Live Near Houston. I Am On My 4th Fill And Can Hardly Eat Anything. I Use To Eat 9 Fish Sticks At A Time With Fries And Now I Am Lucky If I Can Eat 2 With No Fries. Funny, But After I Reach My Limit, I Am Really Not Hungry Anymore.

I Have Loss 37 Lbs Since Sx. But 75 Total. I Would Of Liked It To Have Been More, But I Am A Happy Camper!

Ladydi

I spent the weekend on liquids and drinking Lortab Elixir. I got my port flipped back over surgically on Friday and a couple ccs in my band as long as they were there. Although by Saturday afternoon, I was dying for a Grande Mocha with an extra shot of espresso.

dwarden - how did you know your port was flipped? What were the symptoms? I am impressed that you are back on your feet and thinking about coffee. Best wishes,

First, it didn't feel like it did when they put it in. It was lumpy in all the wrong places and it moved around a lot. Second, we couldn't access it to fill it in the office. You could actually hear the needle tapping the metal bottom of the port. Dr. tried under fluoro to turn it, but it wouldn't rotate in the right direction. So now it's resutured and I'm back to having restriction since they did a fill, too.

The only rough part is that I definitely felt it at choir practice last night. I had general anesthesia and the breathing tube roughed up my vocal cords - in addition to the sore belly. We're having a recital at church next week for the community and I've got a couple of pieces to present as well as directing our ensemble.

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm not reporting a weight today because of the TOM thing... I'll report in later in the week on that front.

How is everyone doing? I've got a sore throat right now... and I'm tired of feeling all bloated! On a positive note I bought a pair of 14 capri pants in the Misses department yesterday(they are a little snug, but not for long)! OMG!!! I also bought a size 12 skirt.. it doesn't zip all the way yet.. but it will in about 10 more lbs! I am currently addicted to buying clothes that are a little too snug... waiting a month or so and trying them on again and they fit! Nothing better than that! Have a great week Onederland Warriors!

Welcome Ladydi! Congrats on losing all that weight. You are doing a great job!

Mini - your so sweet!

Dwarden - glad that you got the port thing repaired and have restriction now! You will be breaking through to Onederland in no time!

Fluffer - glad to hear you have some restriction. THIS IS A GOOD THING!! I think wraps are hard for anyone who has been banded to get down.. they are the one thing that I don't attempt. They get all gluey. How is the Weight Watchers thing going? Keep it up sister!

Well I have one pound to go but that one pound won't go! It is driving me crazy! I have wanted to see a 1 in front of my weight and my body is not willing to give up the one pound!Oh well good luck to all of you and maybe next week I will make it!

I had my official weigh-in on Monday morning I weighed 207, at home this morning I was 203 (before clothes and food). So I am slowly winding down to the magical number 199. I lost 2 3/4 pounds last week, so I have to believe I am on the right path.

Thanks for the description Dwarden. Sorry you had to go through that.

Good luck to the rest of you on the journey to ONDERLAND!

nothing lost this week =( . but scheduled for a fill next tuesday. It's like my restriction disappeared overnight! i used to get full on less than 1 cup and then be starving 2 hours later, but now i can eat a lot more and then starving in like 30 minutes! weird. I was so tight at my last fill too, he made it so tight the restriction was hairline thin on the screen. so i'm wondering where it went to

I had my official weigh-in on Monday morning I weighed 207, at home this morning I was 203 (before clothes and food).

I can't think of any weighing other than naked first thing in the morning as official!

Thanks for the support Dwarden - but the "official" thing helps me stay honest, which has been a problem in the past for me. Pretending I was doing better than I was. Holding the wall, so I don't weigh as much. I hope I have grown up from that point - but I have organized a place where I officially weigh in before I exercise (so I am wearing the same clothes - sans shoes) each week on Monday morning.

Kinda like a big girl. Obviously my weight has been a lifelong issue. chuckles....

Michelle

I can't think of any weighing other than naked first thing in the morning as official!

Trying to get a visual on that one........................LOL

Are you a man or woman????

Jen

I'm an old married lady whose clothes weight too much.

I've also been known to schedule my haircut first thing in the morning and postpone Breakfast. The lengths we'll go to.....

You need to buy lighter weight clothes then...................LOL

How's this for trickery....................last week at weight watchers I wore full length jeans.............................last night I wore capri jeans to weigh less. It soooooooo didn't work. I weighed the exact same as last week. I didn't even lose an ounce..................whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Well, went for 2nd fill yesterday and I'm down to 197!!!!! Haven't seen the "1's" in years!