Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was a "super healthy" fat person until surgery changed my life. Was it worth it?

You look amazing and most importantly you sound so HEALTHY & HAPPY! I hope I have this happy ending!

I enjoyed reading your post & the pic's are an added bonus. Congrats! you look awesome.

You look FANTASTIC! And I KNOW you feel it too! I was a super healthy fat person too... Until my 40's caught up to me and my obesity. Things can go down hill FAST after 40 when you're carrying around an extra person! Today, I'm in the best shape of my life and lovin life!

I needed to read this today...Thanks for sharing your story!

I am pre-op (scheduled for Nov 20th) and this post brought tears to my eyes because I know exactly what you're talking about with the sweating and the tiredness and the trying to work out only to be exhausted...I want to walk up a flight of stairs and not have to hide my heavy breathing from others. I cannot wait to live a better life for myself and my family. You are such an inspiration!! Thank you so much for sharing ????

Your story had me in tears, thanks for sharing!! You look so great and soooo happy. I have not had my surgery yet but all these stories make me so excited for a new start.

Thank you for your clear love of being the best you possible. I think many of the posts on forums are purely focused on numbers, calories, Protein, liquid, weight loss expectations. In the end we all should be doing this to improve our lives, your post shows how actively you are participating in life. Thank you for being an inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

This is my favorite story thank u sooooooooo much for sharing Ur a beautiful lady and I love Ur spirit u remind me of me soon I will be in Ur shoes u R my hero God bless u ????????????????????????

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using the BariatricPal App

Thank you for your clear love of being the best you possible. I think many of the posts on forums are purely focused on numbers, calories, Protein, liquid, weight loss expectations. In the end we all should be doing this to improve our lives, your post shows how actively you are participating in life. Thank you for being an inspiration.

This is my favorite story thank u sooooooooo much for sharing Ur a beautiful lady and I love Ur spirit u remind me of me soon I will be in Ur shoes u R my hero God bless u

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using the BariatricPal App

So inspirational! This could have been my story. My surgery date is 6/29. You look amazing!!!!

Thank you! You make my heart happy.

You dear lady are awesome! I love your posts and I totally relate to being the healthy fat person because thats what I was but I found that I was watching life go by more and more from the sidelines. So far I have gone from a 26/28 to a 14 so I still have around 50 more pounds to my goal but I always love seeing those that are ahead of me succeed.

This is amazing and so encouraging... I have alot of the same characteristics as you described, i have surgery this month and i cannot wait! Thank you for sharing this

Sent from my XT1080 using the BariatricPal App

You dear lady are awesome! I love your posts and I totally relate to being the healthy fat person because thats what I was but I found that I was watching life go by more and more from the sidelines. So far I have gone from a 26/28 to a 14 so I still have around 50 more pounds to my goal but I always love seeing those that are ahead of me succeed.

You are totally going to make it.

This post just made me even more anxious for my first appt with the surgeon on Wed.

What WLS did you have?

I can totally relate to your story except for I have absolutely no confidence so I just figure what's the point of even trying to look cute!

I also sweat excessively since having my second child so even if I end up doing my hair or makeup it ends up a mess anyway.

I am so looking forward to being able to participate in life more and not feeling judged and self conscious all the time!