Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian Bandsters

Hello everyone! We are on a cruise right now and just stopped in port so I thought I'd check in. No services for us today :-( but I'll download our church's message tomorrow and listen to it on my computer.

I thought you all might enjoy my daughter's singing at our family Easter celebration. She has a voice which is definitely a gift from God. She is 9 years old and this was her first time singing in front of a group so you can see she's very nervous. Enjoy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMiA29AhfTA]YouTube - Amazing Love by Cassandra[/ame]

I've been gone for awhile from the site. Just became busy with life and didn't use the internet very much. I am so glad to return and find this new thread. Thank you so much.

I believe that God puts people, places and proceedures in our path and gives us free will to use them for his glory. Having this lapband was an answer to prayer. Through the lapband then the responsibility I have to take to lose the weight God gives me and you the strength we ask for as well as that we don't. Lapband isn't a quick fix. If we don't do our part, we do not lose what we need to. Thanks be to God that our doctors were taught this proceedure.

Great song she did a wonderful job! and while my Maddie was in here she was interested in it also. She is 3 and also likes that song.

By the way I would like to ask for Prayer For Madilyn she is going to have her tonsils taken out on tue. And stay overnight. Thank you.

Good job! She did great! Also the Jesus painter - I actually saw another Jesus painter at the national fine arts in Orlando last year - he was AMAZING! He was a little different then the guy in the video but still such an amazing talent.

Hey Everybody I just wanted to give an awsome praise report this past weekend we did a huge outreach called the Convoy of Hope and it was so awsome!! We had over 5100 souls come and whats so awsome all we did was love and serve them. We offered free medical screenings, haircuts, family portraits, massages,food and drinks, a huge playland area for the kids, and when they left they got free groceries, and lots more it was so amazing. The guy that is over it told us that every person that came to treat them as the guest of honor,which they were. And to not treat them like Jesus but treat them like the guy standing next to Jesus! 95% of the people that came through were truly needy physically and spitually. He also talked about in the Bible when Jesus was talking about throwing a feast-not to invite the rich, important, or people that could pay you back but to invite the poor, the sick, the ones that cannot repay you because He says when we do this God will repay us- I would much rather have Gods blessings that anything in this world. Even if God never blessed me-thats cool because I just love helping others and serving them!! Also 301 children recieved Jesus as their Lord and Savior and we are still waiting for the final count on adult salvations. God is so awsome, I am humbled that I was able to be apart of this awsome outreach!!!!!! For more info on the Convoy of Hope visit the web site convoyofhope.org Maybe they will be coming to your town next-trust me its worth your time to check it out and like I said it may come near u and you can volunteer! Also something that was so funny to me they had this rapper on stage and he was really good and the last thing he said before he left was " The devil is a pimp so don't be one of his Ho's" that cracks me up everytime I think about it!!!God is sooooooooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody I just wanted to give an awsome praise report this past weekend we did a huge outreach called the Convoy of Hope and it was so awsome!! We had over 5100 souls come and whats so awsome all we did was love and serve them. We offered free medical screenings, haircuts, family portraits, massages,food and drinks, a huge playland area for the kids, and when they left they got free groceries, and lots more it was so amazing. The guy that is over it told us that every person that came to treat them as the guest of honor,which they were. And to not treat them like Jesus but treat them like the guy standing next to Jesus! 95% of the people that came through were truly needy physically and spitually. He also talked about in the Bible when Jesus was talking about throwing a feast-not to invite the rich, important, or people that could pay you back but to invite the poor, the sick, the ones that cannot repay you because He says when we do this God will repay us- I would much rather have Gods blessings that anything in this world. Even if God never blessed me-thats cool because I just love helping others and serving them!! Also 301 children recieved Jesus as their Lord and Savior and we are still waiting for the final count on adult salvations. God is so awsome, I am humbled that I was able to be apart of this awsome outreach!!!!!! For more info on the Convoy of Hope visit the web site convoyofhope.org Maybe they will be coming to your town next-trust me its worth your time to check it out and like I said it may come near u and you can volunteer! Also something that was so funny to me they had this rapper on stage and he was really good and the last thing he said before he left was " The devil is a pimp so don't be one of his Ho's" that cracks me up everytime I think about it!!!God is sooooooooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!! What a job you guys did... amazing what God can do.. thanks for sharing.!

Hi, I don't post to much anymore, but I wanted to say that I like this thread very much and enjoy reading others' postings.

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been out of town. My Grandma passed away. And Getto you are really serving thanks for the update!

Praise the Lord

My name is Liz I really enjoy reading your spirtual threads they have been such a blessings to me. I have not been banded yet I was hoping to banded by June but I changed hospitals so I have to start the process over which is very disappointing to me. Yesterday I went for my counsultation I have to go through six months of I guess pre-op for insurance purpose I am very depressed because I have gained more weight 251 not happy with that at all but I am looking forward to this program it seems once I start it would be very helpful can you guys please add me in your prayers.

God Bless

Liz

Life is a Theatre – Invite your audience carefully.

Not everyone is spiritual or emotionally healthy enough to have a front row seat in our lives. There are some people in your life that are best loved from a distance. It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you let go, or at least minimize your time with draining, negative, incompatible, pointless relationships, friendships, and fellowships! Consider your current relationships.

Pay attention to who lifts and who leans? Who encourages and who discourages? Who is on a path of growth and who is going down fast? When you leave certain people, do you feel better or feel worse? Who always has drama?

The more you seek God and godly things, the more you seek quality; the more you seek not just the hand of God but the face of God, the more you seek things honorable; the more you seek growth, peace of mind, love and truth around you, the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the FRONT row and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.

You cannot change the people around you, but you can change the people you are around! Ask God for wisdom and discernment and use these gifts to choose the people who sit in the front row of your life.

Wow! Something to ponder.

Thanks so much to whomever started this thread. I love it!!!!

My favorite verse:

Jeremiah 29:13 - "You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."