Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian Bandsters

Very cool. It will be good for both of you to be experiencing the same things, and a great built-in support system!

Thank you, I went first and talked to her about it for a year.

Now she says she is jealous, and that she wished she would have went first.

Great thread !!!!

I wanted to show you guys this video...its truly amazing. It takes a second to load but ohhh so worth it. If your sensitive get a tissue LOLOL

ENJOY ~

396 hope your feeling better today and welcome to band land :(

Leatha, I LOVE Charles Stanley too, I saw him a few years ago when he came to preach at a church in South Jersey... he was AWESOME!!!! I even got to shake his hand and I was like oooooooooohhhh. There are two others on TV that I like to watch. Joel Olsteen and Joyce Meyer.

I really wanted to start reading the bible again but could not find the time with work, kids, home to sit and read, so I bought a bible on CD for my car... If anyone is thinking of doing that, I highly recommend it... the CD's I got are wonderful and since I spend about 2 hrs in my car a day it just makes driving so nice.

Well kids, I just wanted to pop into this great thread and say hello.

Also, if you are feeling guilty for having or considering surgery just remember that God wants us to be healthy and happy (the devil is the one who wants us to feel guilty and unhealthy). SMILE !!!! Jesus Loves You!!!!

Thank you NJ, My wife she also likes Joyce Meyer.

My favorite Preacher was Adrian Rogers. I still listen to him. and will miss his passion. He really showed the Love of the Great GOD of men.

I have about 20 sermons of his on my Ipod. And get more off of the podcast. really cool

NJChick: I just posted that video on my myspace!! I really liked it!! Awesome!!

396Power: Glad your sugery went well!! Welcome to bandland!! Follow your doc's orders and see how you shrink...lol!!!

Hi brothers & sisters,

I am so thankful to find this forum for family in Christ to pray for one another and give support. I love all the other sites as well, I have met some wonderful people and God is definitely the One who gets all the praise and glory for bringing me to this site. It's here that I learn about living one day at a time with this tool that God has used to help me get my life back in perspective. I've been walking with the Lord come this May it will be 26yrs. I came from a Jewish home and God revealed Himself to me just by my asking Him if he was real to show me and He did the very next day and my life has never been the same.

As for the band, I was banded March 20, 2007 and have lost 25lbs, my scars are healed and I feel great. Slowly but surely, I will be getting rid of all my meds, no more diabetes, no more sleep apnea, no more high blood cholesterol and no more back pain and I will finally be able to share this as a testimony of His undying love and mercy in my life.

I've read all the posts and I just want to say for me I don't get into debate over my relationship with the Lord because like some have said I remember where I was before the Lord came in my life and what I have found is the best testimony is to be an example of His love, His mercy & His compassion toward others and always remember WWJD. I hope I can be that way to all of you!!!

God bless each of you and 360 I hope you recover quickly as I did!!! :clap2:

Hi Reesh and Welcome !! I agree, I do not debate my love for Jesus, and doesn't it say that we do not need to defend Him, we only need to obey Him :)

Mary, I'm so glad you liked that video, when I first saw the man go to the stage (or what ever that was called) I almost shut it off b/c I didn't know what it was going to be.... The hood kinda scared me LOL DUH ME! but oh am I glad I watched it.... What talent.

Leatha we haven't been on the same thread in a very very long time LOL, life has been so busy. How are you?

396 new day !! how are you feeling?

Well gang, I'm off to do some cooking for MIL's 80th birthday today :)

Have a wonderful SONday :rolleyes:

Eileen

Hi Reesh and Welcome !! I agree, I do not debate my love for Jesus, and doesn't it say that we do not need to defend Him, we only need to obey Him :D

Mary, I'm so glad you liked that video, when I first saw the man go to the stage (or what ever that was called) I almost shut it off b/c I didn't know what it was going to be.... The hood kinda scared me LOL DUH ME! but oh am I glad I watched it.... What talent.

Leatha we haven't been on the same thread in a very very long time LOL, life has been so busy. How are you?

396 new day !! how are you feeling?

Well gang, I'm off to do some cooking for MIL's 80th birthday today :D

Have a wonderful SONday ;)

Eileen

the guy on the video is an AWSOME Christian, he is on fire for the LORD. My church was blessed to have him at our block party and then for chuch services also he did two paintings and one service was clay sculptures. he is UNREAL in in person. He has two of the cutest little children,forgive me i cannot remember their names. the little boy was still stroller size and his girl was about 5 and has so disabilities, not really downs but in that catagory. When he came he was really concerned his wife had to stay home because she was very ill, so he and the kids still came. Well God wanted him to be there, everything came together. Perfect people showed up to care for the children. And for some reason i was there to mediate and comfort him that the ladies that had them were "okay". One lady showed up that is an RN, and was administrator of homehealth that takes care of very critical children and she has a 25 yr old dgtr with the very similar disabilities as Richards children. Barbara and his little girl played all day. Barbarar the RN hadn't planned on coming but decided at the last minute to come. God was so ready to make changes right there and wow he is alive and well and i am thankful and blessed that I saw his hand working that day. wow. But this man is definately a man of GOD.

thank you too for this thread and thank you for letting me ramble.

Welcom reesh! What a beautiful day the LORD has made. What an awsome GOD we serve. Feeling good, and going to church in a little while.

Praise GOD!

I know that today, in churches, homes, and hearts all over the world (that gives me chills, doesn't it give you chills?) people will be praying for the all the victims, friends and families of the Virginia Tech tragedy. I pray for God's healing touch to continue working in their pain, and to continue to show the world the power of Christ's love and forgiveness.

I pray for all those who serve God and Jesus Christ to help those around them to see the good and the light, and to turn away from the darkness in this situation. Praise to God for the heroes, those who were and are quietly strong and loving.

For this is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. His mercies are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness O Lord!! The joy of the Lord is my strength. I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever! I will sing!! He is wonderful, He is worthy, He is who He says He is...He is the great I AM!! Jesus, you are the lover of our souls, and we so thank you that you have provided us the way to eternal life and life abundantly now. You are the resurrection and the life and he who believes in you will never die. Thank you Lord!!

Okay, time to get ready to join with my local church family and the rest of the world (at least those who are awake at this time) to worship the King of kings and Lord of lords!! Have a good one, all!!