Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8 Months post op Abdominoplasty (almost)

Chickie you look wonderfull!!! I admire you!!!

Im just hoping that I can pull the skin back with excercise cause Im such a wuss and afraid of pain:-) so far it looks possible:-)

Thank you for posting those pictures. I am 6 weeks out from my Tummy Tuck and still have pain now and then and my scar is really big right now. It's good to see that the future looks bright and I can't wait to get where you are! Congrats!

Chickie -

You have the body I want to have when I grow up!

Great Job!

I hope you are enjoying every ounce of your tiny new body!

Hugs!

Chickie you look great...I'm planning on having a ftt and breast lift in July and my "flap" hangs like yours. It's exciting to see your results.

You go Girl!!!

Ana (jealous but very happy for you:)

Wow, Chickie, you look fantastic! And it's great to hear it was all worth it. Congratulations!!

Thank you. I feel pretty fantastic. Never mind how I look! LOL But that's pretty good too.

You are an inspiration to all of us....thanks for sharing and congratulations.

What's life as a Normo really like?

It's... Uhh... Normal? :clap2: And normal is FANTASTIC!

Thank you for posting those pictures. I am 6 weeks out from my Tummy Tuck and still have pain now and then and my scar is really big right now. It's good to see that the future looks bright and I can't wait to get where you are! Congrats!

My scar still hurt if I bumped it for a few months. It takes time to recover, but it is well worth it. Congratulations on your TT and BL.

Chickie -

You have the body I want to have when I grow up!

Great Job!

I hope you are enjoying every ounce of your tiny new body!

Hugs!

:) Thank you!

Thank you Kat, nbjen, and mommy3boys. Thank you for your kind words.

I fixed the "before" photo, so it actually is the "before" photo for the TT, not the before/just after LapBanad pic.

Chickie,

You look sensational! The transition is just so amazing. It really does keep the hope alive for some of us who have yet to reach that point. I imagine that it feels really good after all of your hard work and dedication! I think I even saw some ribcage! :biggrin1: Congratulations on the fabulous new body (well, somewhat new, you are 8 months post op, hahaha).

Tell me, what type of exercise do you do to stay in shape? Your thigh muscles are so well defined in the most recent pic. My thighs are a big problem area aside from my stomach.

But once again, you look awesome! :clap2: :lol::)

Brit

Hi Brit! Thank you... Yes, you did see ribcage! Not something I thought I would ever see.

Exercise? I do a wee bit of weight training with free weights a couple of times a week, but I do run around 5km a day. I give credit to running with regard to my tummy, legs and backside all looking anywhere near defined. Running is my "thing".

Those are totally fabulous results! You look incredible! I want a TT/lift so much I cant stand it, lol. Great job on reaching goal, and looking so HOT!

Thanks Lianna! I got to goal almost a 9 months ago now, and and I am just thrilled with the way my lifestyle has changed. It's not really about weight, or weight loss any more, or even trying to maintain.

It's funny, as obsessed I was with losing weight, I got over it pretty quickly. I got to goal, and found other things to focus my attention on, and I am happier now, than I ever was. I have become the person I always wanted to be. I am doing everything I wanted to, and that feel pretty darn good.

Chickie,

You are so inspiring. I am just beginning my journey, but you are an inspiration to me. I have read a lot of your threads and I just want to congratulate you to making your Goal. I pray that I am in your shoes one day.

Sincerely,

Tunisia

P.S. Don't let the folks out here that are negative bother you. I love your outgoing personality and your openess in conquering this weight loss thing. It really helps the folks that are trying to get where you are.