Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

calling JAN sleevers! need to hear from ya

Anyone having teeth issues? Ice always had good teeth but recently they have been hurting. Thank you

I don't drink much Water.. cant seem to get enough. I am at maybe 20 oz. I know I know.. I need more.. Its just so hard. The only foods I like are the ones listed and I can eat cream of wheat. I can eat really any Soup, but I was told from my nurse that I shouldn't eat too much Soup because I am getting full off of liquid, but I do try to eat as little liquid from the soup as possible.

Maybe you ARE getting enough liquids. Even though you only seem to get 20 oz of Water, remember that the liquid from your soup also counts for water. You are probably getting more than you realize.

Hi! Was Sleeved on Jan 7, 2014... i have lost 45 pounds so far. Im still having a hard time getting required Protein and liquids in. I eat sf ice pops and grilled chicken, potatoe Soup and chili which are my favs this month. Things I used to like have a bad taste!! Anyone else experience this??

Hi! Was Sleeved on Jan 7, 2014... i have lost 45 pounds so far. Im still having a hard time getting required Protein and liquids in. I eat sf ice pops and grilled chicken, potatoe Soup and chili which are my favs this month. Things I used to like have a bad taste!! Anyone else experience this??

definitely! I tried just a small teaspoon of rice. It tasted horrible. And all I could think of was THANK GOODNESS! Rice was my weakness, and since it tasted so bad, I don't have the urg to try it at all. I'm thankful about that! I can't tolerate pork at all either.

Sleeved jan 16. Pre-surgery weight was 284. This morning I was at 219. So I'm losing quite a bit, but I have been feeling very lethargic the last 4 or 5 days. Anyone else having very low energy?

I was sleeved January 14th and am now down 48lbs. I've been doing good but this last week or so I am starting to have a harder time. I thought it would be harder in the Beginning rather than 2 1/2 months out.

Anyone having teeth issues? Ice always had good teeth but recently they have been hurting. Thank you

Its interesting that you mention teeth. I last week noticed my front teeth would move. Not a major shift, but I would have a small feeling of shifting. It hasn't happened this week (it freaked me out last week). I am going to bring it up to my doctor when I go next week. I'm getting my calcium/citrate in, and I know I don't have Calcium deficiencies. So it will be interesting to see what he says.

My surgery was 01/06/14. SW 264 current weight 213.

I don't really track food. I do get in 100g of Protein a day. I also never get in all of my Water. It's so hard for me.

Edited by shungsleeve

I have had sensitivity problems with my teeth.. especially when eating s.f. ice pops!! I am having trouble with my energy level, feeling tired. Any suggestions would be helpful.. thanks in advance!

Sleeved jan 16. Pre-surgery weight was 284. This morning I was at 219. So I'm losing quite a bit, but I have been feeling very lethargic the last 4 or 5 days. Anyone else having very low energy?

Funny you mention this....I've been doing great but have not been able to get myself going this week for some reason. I don't know if it's the continued cold weather or what. I've been trying to up my calories (I get my protein) to see if that would help but it's so hard to do!

I have had sensitivity problems with my teeth.. especially when eating s.f. ice pops!! I am having trouble with my energy level, feeling tired. Any suggestions would be helpful.. thanks in advance!

If I forget my B12 for a day or 2 I notice my energy go way down

Hi all!

I was sleeved 1/28 SW 287 CW 244. I just had a follow up visit and my NUT said she was disappointed with my weightloss!

Although I listen and follow my plan I'm glad I don't live for how others feel about me! LOL I'm happy about my loss thus far and reading everyone else's stats seems like I'm right on track....

Hi all! I was sleeved 1/28 SW 287 CW 244. I just had a follow up visit and my NUT said she was disappointed with my weightloss! Although I listen and follow my plan I'm glad I don't live for how others feel about me! LOL I'm happy about my loss thus far and reading everyone else's stats seems like I'm right on track....

Really!? That surprises me. I was sleeved on 1/29 with similar SW and CW. I think we're doing great!!!! :)

They tell us in our classes that we need to be doing this for us and that we shouldn't compare ourselves to others as we are all different. Then they tell someone they aren't loosing enough? I don't think so. We have enough stress of the real world telling us we aren't good enough because of our body size. We don't need the professionals doing the same thing.

Just wondering what was everyone eating the first two weeks. I was on 2 oz of Protein Shake 3x a day for that period. Was ok because no hunger.