Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 Months Progress Pics

I thought I would share my progress pics at the 5-month post op mark. I'm so completely happy with my decision to have the sleeve, and - while it was the hardest thing I've ever done - I would do it 50 times over again. So, my stats are that at 5 months post op, I'm down 90.6 pounds and my BMI went from 43.6 down to 29.4. The best thing so far for me has been discovering that I had a runner hidden inside of me. I've found that I really love it, I feel so much more stress-free, and I'm a happier mommy when I get to run.

Anyway, I thought I would share, not to brag, but to encourage anyone who just recently had the surgery and is going through that really difficult first couple of weeks, or also anyone who is considering the surgery.

Sorry in advance for the not so great pic quality. :-)

post-182723-0-06514000-1392732274_thumb.jpg

post-182723-0-96666100-1392732318_thumb.jpg

post-182723-0-26187600-1392732323_thumb.jpg

OMG... that is amazing and such great inspiration!!!! You look amazing.... CONGRATS! I am two weeks post op and praying to loose 50 before my bday in July!! Your success makes that goal seem very tangible! Hard to believe you have had such a radical transformation in such a short time. GoD love it!

What are you doing besides running? Do you have any tips or anything to share? Would love to know.

Again.... Great Job...Your determination definitely paid off> You look fantastic.

You must be so happy with these results. You look fantastic!

Wow! Thank you for sharing. How encouraging! You are doing SUPER!! :)

Wow congrats on your weight loss I am very happy for you. You look so much happier I wish you luck on reaching your goal weight but you really don't need any luck because you have come this far. BRAVO.

You look super amazing! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished!

Beautiful! You looks awesome! Keep up the good work girlie!

way to go!!!

Livsmum you are so beautiful and inspirational too! Thanks for sharing!!

Hi You look great thank you for sharing, keep up he great work. And your right your pictures and progress are inspirational to us all .

You look fantastic and your new BMI is awesome! Your hard work is paying off big time!

Sleeved on 2/10/2014

That's why I love this site....because its a constant reminder of WHY????......

I have always envied runners... lol and been in awe of their stamina. That is something that I most definitely want to start doing once I am cleared to "really" exert myself. You look great... keep up the good work. Total inspiration :)