Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My "thermostat's" still broke!

Hoping a vet or two is lurking here, since I can't post on their page ...

I'm a year out, and have been in maintenance for about 3 months ...

I'm still cold. All. The. Time. I have the heat set in 73 and everybody else is walking around nearly naked while I'm in sweats and under blankets. STILL.

When does this regulate? Get better? Stop?? (Lol, please tell me it does).

2.5 years out and I'm still cold most of the time. Freezing actually. But, I will take it over being hot and sweaty any day!

Hi I agree I am a year out as of Dec 28, 2012 and I stay cold all the time!!! I sleep with a heating pad at night and have to keep a sweater or layers of clothes on all the time! I would love to know what others are doing that may struggle to keep warm!

TD41

Good to know! I'm 7 mos. out and I'm sooo cold! They used to call my house the meat locker, but now it's known as the sauna! Oh, how times have changed!

I am having the same problem... Surgery Dec 10, 2013... My house is 90 degrees and have 3 blankets and my husband just sweating. I was told that it is my inter core losing the heat and it should get better... now hearing from others I do know... I was not aware of a few things that is going on with me I which I knew more and made I would have done a different surgery instead on the sleeve.

good luck to all I hope we can get warned up.

2 years out and cold all the time. I wear as many layers as physically possible, just to be in the house! Going outside in the cold is torture. Balmy 90 degree days are my FAVORITE!! :lol:

Hey me too! I'm so cold unless sitting in the sun and my partner tells me that I radiate heat?? Does anyone else seem to radiate heat in bed?? Yet feel cold still?

Me too. I am cold at work most of the time. I work overnight so I thought it was the hospital not me. I can sit there with 2 shirts a jacket and a blanket from the warmer and still be cold!

I am only 5 months out, but stocked up on many many pair of wool socks for the winter in California-- haha--- you know like when it is only 50 degrees out. I've heard that if you sleep with your socks on it keeps you warm all night and I'm wondering if it would help to wear socks during the day and warm up one's body core that way.