Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Time to board the plane... will be keeping you all posted!

Glad to know you are doing so well Cowgirl. I am scheduled for a TT and a BA in November and although I am nervous I can't wait! Thanks for giving updates!

Jane.. You go girl! You deserve the new you and I wish only the best for you ;) glad you're doing ok and don't forget to soak up some sun

Enquiring minds want to see photos! I still cannot get over how cavalier the surgeons were in btb's photos, smiling and holding up big swabs up skin. I can't help but feel like they are having a big party in there. You would never know what goes on while under. :)

Enquiring minds want to see photos! I still cannot get over how cavalier the surgeons were in btb's photos' date=' smiling and holding up big swabs up skin. I can't help but feel like they are having a big party in there. You would never know what goes on while under. :)[/quote']

Skeery!!!! Lol

I find it quite funny. I'm sure somewhere there's a pic with me under anesthesia and cut wide open in the background, while the nurses fist bump and blow kisses to the camera.

I found out he only cut out 5.5# of skin and that he is quite sure I will be hot by the time all is said and done...haha

I am hungry like a wolf. extra calories to heal, but it is freaky too So I am drinking my premier Proteins, eating fruit plus my 3 sleever meals a day,

Today the garments went on with less of a struggle, so i am not as swollen, I am back to hotel, doc visited me here already and nurse arrives in the morning

I am feeling well cared for, and really respecting that this is a big deal and takes alot of energy to heal.

but i am getting bored and am really hopingn for more entertainment from vst ...haha, Any high drama threads I should be looking for?

I found out he only cut out 5.5# of skin and that he is quite sure I will be hot by the time all is said and done...haha I am hungry like a wolf. extra calories to heal' date=' but it is freaky too So I am drinking my premier Proteins, eating fruit plus my 3 sleever meals a day, Today the garments went on with less of a struggle, so i am not as swollen, I am back to hotel, doc visited me here already and nurse arrives in the morning I am feeling well cared for, and really respecting that this is a big deal and takes alot of energy to heal. but i am getting bored and am really hopingn for more entertainment from vst ...haha, Any high drama threads I should be looking for?[/quote']

For a change no but we could easily start one? Which would you prefer?

1. I cheated on my preop

2. I ate tacos on day 2 of post op

3. I'll have Cookies if I want to and you can't stop me!!

4. Everyone here is just mean and judgmental esp the vets so I'm going to take my ball and go home.

Your choice. :P

For a change no but we could easily start one? Which would you prefer?

1. I cheated on my preop

2. I ate tacos on day 2 of post op

3. I'll have Cookies if I want to and you can't stop me!!

4. Everyone here is just mean and judgmental esp the vets so I'm going to take my ball and go home.

Your choice. :P

That's all one thread. Throw in a little "my husband is a piece of **** because he ate a cheeseburger" just for good measure.

I am hungry like a wolf. extra calories to heal' date=' but it is freaky too So I am drinking my premier Proteins, eating fruit plus my 3 sleever meals a day,

[/quote']

Jane I'm the same way. My first week I was hungry but couldn't eat much. Since then the restriction has eased up and I can eat again.....and I'm hungry like a pack of hyenas. And of course my urge is to eat less because I'm not exercising, but I am keeping in mind that my body needs the calories for healing.

That's all one thread. Throw in a little "my husband is a piece of **** because he ate a cheeseburger" just for good measure.

Don't forget washing down the movie popcorn with a large coke and milk duds.

Jane I'm the same way. My first week I was hungry but couldn't eat much. Since then the restriction has eased up and I can eat again.....and I'm hungry like a pack of hyenas. And of course my urge is to eat less because I'm not exercising' date=' but I am keeping in mind that my body needs the calories for healing.[/quote']

Curious if you had to cut way back on calories above and beyond the requirements of surgery because not exercising. Or does your body keep on burning at the same rate despite loss of exercise. Wondering...

Don't forget washing down the movie popcorn with a large coke and milk duds.

Ooh I like this one because it's a four for one.

5. I can have popcorn even if it a slider

6.. I eat and drink together all the time and nothing bad happens to me

7. All calories are equal. I can have milk duds instead of Protein

8. Help! I broke my sleeve!

Yeah I know I'm being bitchy today :P I'll stop now

gamergirl you made me laugh

Fiddle, I didn't really answer you but I think it would be crazy to do a TT if u just have an inch to pinch. I am 5'5" and lost about 180 from my h highest weight. I am not shooting for VS model, just normal.

Surgeon told me that early days I am burning up to twice as much as normal. I can't describe it, besides being hungry I feel that way like I crave nourishment. I sip a Protein drink all nite long, when I awake to go pee I am hungry. Breakfast at the hotel is from 6-10 and I was already s scheming about two meals.. we have a little fridge stocked with fresh fruit and greek'yogurt etc so I am just doing the eat small amount all day long complete opposite of my maintenance strategy. This is my healing strategy.

Remember I lad lower body lift which is tt plus,'also boobs arms and small thigh.lift. there is much to be healed.

Nurse told'me that being in such good condition is making my healing go well.