Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got the call from the hospital, have to check in at 6 am on Monday! It's getting closer and closer! I switch to all clear liquid diet only tomorrow and colon cleanse stuff. Yuck. I'm so nervous something is going to go wrong. I've been stressing myself out so bad. I need encouragement! :(

You can do this! My surgery is just over 2 weeks away and I have the same feelings and I just remember that there are thousands of these operations performed each year and the complication rate is very low nation wide. We are all doing this to be healthier and happier for ourselves and for the rest of our lives. Stay focused on the final goal and don't forget why you started this journey. Hang in there, we have your back!

Got the call from the hospital, have to check in at 6 am on Monday! It's getting closer and closer! I switch to all clear liquid diet only tomorrow and colon cleanse stuff. Yuck. I'm so nervous something is going to go wrong. I've been stressing myself out so bad. I need encouragement! :(

The cleanse was awful! but it's all worth it. You're worth it. Don't stress yourself out, you will be fine. The week before my surgery I got so stressed that I broke out in hives. It was pretty intense, you just need to relax and focus on your endgoal! I'm so excited for you! And as always, I'm always here to talk if you need someone!

I am 5 months post op and still remember my pre-op day like it was yesterday... You will be in the loser's bench in no time and enjoying every minute of it. My prayers are with you for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. You will do great. :D

Got the call from the hospital' date=' have to check in at 6 am on Monday! It's getting closer and closer! I switch to all clear liquid diet only tomorrow and colon cleanse stuff. Yuck. I'm so nervous something is going to go wrong. I've been stressing myself out so bad. I need encouragement! :([/quote']

Sending thoughts of peace, calming and healing your way! You will do great nothing is going to go wrong! You are finally on the doorstep, don't worry, it will go well!

Think positive & everything will work it's self

Yea I know how you feel I think I'm making myself sick i know I'm strong but I'm acting really weak right know

Mz Shay

I know exactly what you're going through. I just looked at the clock a few minutes ago and said that I've lost the majority of my day. Monday will be here before we know it. We're going to do GREAT! Are you all packed? What r u taking with u? I think I've over packed. I may take some things out of my bag. I'll check on u tomorrow. In the mean time hum if u need me. We can do this!

I was fine, but my hubby was a nervous wreak. He told me he stayed up all night watching me sleep and then the morning of the surgery he was so nervous he threw up. My parents came to the hospital not for me, but ti keep him calm. I finally had to tell him to pull it together his nerves were making me nervous.

You will do just fine!!!

I know exactly what you're going through. I just looked at the clock a few minutes ago and said that I've lost the majority of my day. Monday will be here before we know it. We're going to do GREAT! Are you all packed? What r u taking with u? I think I've over packed. I may take some things out of my bag. I'll check on u tomorrow. In the mean time hum if u need me. We can do this!

Ahh! It's crazy! What time are you going in? I haven't packed yet, I'm probably gonna take some jammies even though they'll make me wear a gown lol, a sports bra, toothbrush, phone charger, a book, fuzzy socks, deodorant, headbands, extra undies...anything I'm forgetting?

Ahh! It's crazy! What time are you going in? I haven't packed yet' date=' I'm probably gonna take some jammies even though they'll make me wear a gown lol, a sports bra, toothbrush, phone charger, a book, fuzzy socks, deodorant, headbands, extra undies...anything I'm forgetting?[/quote']

I have to be there at 5. Yes don't forget your Chapstick and maybe some slippers or flip flops. I've also packed my robe. I'm wearing the same thing home that I wear to the hospital. Oh and I hear a pillow is helpful too.

Have you purchased any of your post op items yet? I finished up today.

Ah! Yeah my pillow and teddy will be coming :) and as far as post op goes the only things I have right now are the liquid diet stuff, and my mom did pick up some baby food for stage 2, but I know I'll be favoring yogurt and mashed potatoes over everything then!

Just follow directions and instructions to the T and you'll do awesome. A big part of this is positive thinking.. stay focus cause we're saving a seat for you on the Losers Bench!

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 4.5 mons post op. CW: 160.0 lbs. --- Only 10 lbs to my goal ---