Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I see this car...

I did consider taping this sticker to the inside of my back window:

I'm one of the SLUTS!

Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress!!!

I've never wanted to mess up my car with bumper stickers, though I do have one or two on my dresser mirror...one says "my other car is a broom" and the other says "never drive faster than your angels can fly" both gifts and make me smile. On the other hand my license bracket says "my pekingese can lick your honor student"

hugs...cat

The cars that always astound me are the ones that have one sticker that says "Keep Abortion Safe and Legal" and another one that says "Save the Whales".

I saw a sticker on a horse trailer last week. It said "If you can read this, you need to get your face out of my horse's ass".

I have no bumper stickers on my car. No ribbons. No decals. I am not ashamed of my politics or my religious beliefs, but I don't know the general population well enough to share with them.

I saw a sticker on a horse trailer last week. It said "If you can read this, you need to get your face out of my horse's ass".

Now I must say that I like that one! I love to read bumber stickers and personalized plates! You can tell alot about someone on what they are willing to say to the general public!

I hate personalized plates I can't figure out. This one has bugged me for a while: KNTOBZ. Ken Tobe's? Kind to bees?

And where my parents live there's a HVN CNT. Which a male friend of mine swears is not heaven sent, but instead... well, let's just say it would rhyme with heaving runt.

My friend has MRSLA, it's supposed to be Mrs. LA but the state of IL stopped allowing spaces on their personal plates so it was all smashed together. We call her Mursla, it makes her sooo mad, but it's funny. ~Mandy

I've never done either bumper stickers or personalized plates of any kind because (this will let you know how crazy I am) I think they are way too personal and easily traced potentially. I mean what if I happened to be framed for murder or something and I needed to get out of town quickly while I did detective work to figure out who the real killer was? In that sort of circumstance I really wouldn't want anything personalized on a car (and yes I do read way too many detective novels). That and the whole paint thing. Plus I would worry about putting one on crookedly and then not being able to fix it, although I have been tempted to get a darwin fish.

I remember after Britney Spears evaded photographers in her car with her baby in her lap we discussed it in my child development class, about how dangerous that was. How dangerous it was to not have a baby it a car seat, there are studies. Especially if one is driving, but to not have them in a car seat and to have them in a lap in a front seat is really dangerous. Being rear ended, a small tap on behind that causes no damage to an adult can send that baby flying and be fatal, etc.

And I also had this one roomate before I got married. This girl was hideous (also dumber than a rock). I mean she was the slobbiest girl I ever met- she once spilled cannola oil all over the kitchen floor and wouldn't clean it up until we got the office to intervene, let mold grow in dishes in her room, always ate with her mouth open in front of the tv while she talked loudly, just to give you an idea.

She had her entire back window covered with bumper stickers. She got a ticket for them one day. She was really mad and actually went to court because she said she could see around them if she moved her head a certain way and ducked a few inches. My roomates and I found that hilarious-- we told her that was pretty much the definition of an obstructed view. But she went to court and of course she had to pay her ticket.

I remember after Britney Spears evaded photographers in her car with her baby in her lap we discussed it in my child development class, about how dangerous that was. How dangerous it was to not have a baby it a car seat, there are studies. Especially if one is driving, but to not have them in a car seat and to have them in a lap in a front seat is really dangerous.

My mother had a friend whose infant grandchild was killed, riding in Grandma's lap while she drove. There was an accident - not even a major collision - but it was fatal for the baby.

I've never wanted to mess up my car with bumper stickers, though I do have one or two on my dresser mirror...one says "my other car is a broom" and the other says "never drive faster than your angels can fly" both gifts and make me smile. On the other hand my license bracket says "my pekingese can lick your honor student"

hugs...cat

I have one sticker on my car that is similar: "My German Shepherd is smarter than your honor student." I get lots of smiles and comments on it. (And each one of my three Shepherds thinks I am talking about them!)

:lol: Karen

OK, I don't know if this conversation has me paying attention more or what....but I literally got into a near accident today reading this personal plate, and I promise you guys I am NOT making this up....anyone wanna help decifer??

COCKRG8

um...yeah they should have said NO to that request.....

Oh, I'm not into personalised plates either, Why FFS? Why do people need them?

Although I did see one that made me giggle for ages, KEPT. There was a blonde bimbo driving it, and yes, it was a convertable BMW driving down Toorak Rd which is a swanky Melbourne area full of bottle blonde over botoxed over tanned over nipped and tucked older women and men with trophy wives.

My wife Tina thinks I am crazy, because I occasionally pull up next to a car with an "I Support our Troops" or "Support the Troops" sticker at a red light and say to the driver, "I am glad that you want to bring our troops back from Iraq too?":clap2:

She thinks I will get shot one day, but I think that it will take a kryptonite bullet to hurt me.:faint:

Oh, I'm not into personalised plates either, Why FFS? Why do people need them?

Although I did see one that made me giggle for ages, KEPT. There was a blonde bimbo driving it, and yes, it was a convertable BMW driving down Toorak Rd which is a swanky Melbourne area full of bottle blonde over botoxed over tanned over nipped and tucked older women and men with trophy wives.

along the same lines as this, there is a woman around my area that has

"wz hz onc" was his once, it's on a classic corvette, she got it in the divorce. ~Mandy