Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I can't do this anymore. I barely kept last nights dinner down. I didn't keep this mornings Breakfast down. I am trying so hard but there is no way I am keeping all the Protein in I need. Fluids?? Well I'm trying. The only suggestion I get it to drink my fluids and get my protein.... HOW?!? I think I'm going to ask for a reversal next week at my dr appointment. I did the surgery so I could enjoy my life with my kids and now I'm so sick I can't even sit and watch.

Kelly....i would go in and see your doctor. Something is not right and you may have a stricture. Hang in there sweetie, it has to get better for you. Prayers your way!

Does anyone else have like a constant hiccup??

Its not like regular hiccups. Its a rather big one and its random.. Like I get a couple every hour or so.. SO annoying!

I do I do!!! Was going to post the same question! I wonder what causes it.

I can't do this anymore. I barely kept last nights dinner down. I didn't keep this mornings breakfast down. I am trying so hard but there is no way I am keeping all the Protein in I need. Fluids?? Well I'm trying. The only suggestion I get it to drink my fluids and get my protein.... HOW?!? I think I'm going to ask for a reversal next week at my dr appointment. I did the surgery so I could enjoy my life with my kids and now I'm so sick I can't even sit and watch.

Call your doctor or go to the emergency room.

So I'm obsessed and weigh mysel more than just Fridays I've tied to get myself down to every other day and doing pretty good with that but weighed my self today and I am officially out of the 300's. I am 299... Five weeks out and down 23lbs !!!!

HW 343 SW 322 4/23/13 goal 170

Does anyone else have like a constant hiccup??

Its not like regular hiccups. Its a rather big one and its random.. Like I get a couple every hour or so.. SO annoying!

I get them!!! Random hiccups! Odd!

So I'm obsessed and weigh mysel more than just Fridays I've tied to get myself down to every other day and doing pretty good with that but weighed my self today and I am officially out of the 300's. I am 299... Five weeks out and down 23lbs !!!!

That's awesome! You are doing much better than me staying off the scale. I step on it every time i go to the bathroom :/

I get them!!! Random hiccups! Odd!

I do the same thing!!!

Way to go! You made it to Twoterville! I'm obsessed with the scale and I weigh myself multiple times a day :/

I was freaking myself out by weighing constantly. I let that damnable scale rule my life for so long I force myself to stay away...it is natural for me to fluctuate day by day and I was just getting crazy about it.

Can someone explain the term "onederland" to me? I thought it was when you lost over 100 pds. You know...Onederland. But I've seen people use the expression when they just lose past a point. Such as me at 340 when I finally hit 299, saying I'd hit onederland. You know?

So which is right?

Can someone explain the term "onederland" to me? I thought it was when you lost over 100 pds. You know...Onederland. But I've seen people use the exp<b></b>ression when they just lose past a point. Such as me at 340 when I finally hit 299' date=' saying I'd hit onederland. You know?

So which is right?[/quote']

Onederland is when your weight starts with a one. Ie 199lbs

There you go! Thank you.

sigh. I might never hit it.

Yeah...Ill be happy to hit it too. My GW is 160 ....but I'll be happy with 185ish

Yeah...Ill be happy to hit it too. My GW is 160 ....but I'll be happy with 185ish