Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well its been four weeks had my second post op appointment and am down 30lbs pretty excited. My blood pressure is down. I havnt been able to walk very much due to a herniated disk that decided to rupture while i was in the hospital. I am scheduled for back surgery on the 9th this month, so crosing my fingers that with lossing the weight and getting my back fixed i can really get out and move and heal fast.

Yaaaaay! Feel like a new person already! :-)

WLS: 5/14/13- HW: 273 SW: 258 CW: 226 GW: 135

You look amazing! Congrats on the hard work. Keep it up.

Before and after! Goodness.. 48lbs lost.

Amazing! Looks like more than 48lbs! Keep it up! :)

Surgery Date: May 2, 2013 - Amount Lost: 62lbs

Hi everyone. Hope all are doing well. My vacation ends tomorrow, so back to OH we go. This week has been difficult trying to find things I want to eat. We ate out a lot which seems like such a waste. I can't do leftovers now so it is even worse. I had my first dumping incident yesterday, with frozen greek yogurt. Plus yesterday I ate too fast and threw up. Not a good day... But most of my time has been ok. Doing well with liquids, Protein not so much. I have never liked meat and post surgery hasn't changed. It is a struggle to find something I can chew that doesn't make me sick. Getting there. Can't wait to see the scale. Haven't weighed in since last Wednesday....hoping the scale is good to me! Have a great night everyone!

It has been 4 months since we all had life changing surgery. It has been a wonderful experience for me. And I would do it again. In a New York minute..I am down 70 lbs and am looking forward to the next 4 months. How is everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Wow!! That's great i'm only down 37lb. But I thank the Lord for Wat i've lost.

Wow!! That's great i'm only down 37lb. But I thank the Lord for Wat i've lost.

"Only" 37 lbs? Hah, I "only" lost 29 and I had my surgery not longer after yours. I already hit a stall for a week and I have a feeling I may be hitting another :) good luck girl, you are doing awesome :)

I'm down 72 since my surgery on May 24. Best thing I've ever done for myself. What an amazing process and journey!

post-34486-13813813189376_thumb.jpg

It has been 4 months since we all had life changing surgery. It has been a wonderful experience for me. And I would do it again. In a New York minute..I am down 70 lbs and am looking forward to the next 4 months. How is everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Wow!! Congrats! I dont reggret anything about this op. i was the best thing i couldve done for myself. Im so happy! Im doing great. Ive lost 66lbs but i am loosing slower now. Still got 37 lbs to loose.. How are you all doing?

I'm down 72 since my surgery on May 24. Best thing I've ever done for myself. What an amazing process and journey!

Well done! You look amaaaaazing! And? How do you feel looking so good? Awesome hey!! Keep up the hard work!

"Only" 37 lbs? Hah' date=' I "only" lost 29 and I had my surgery not longer after yours. I already hit a stall for a week and I have a feeling I may be hitting another :) good luck girl, you are doing awesome :)[/quote']

I guess I jus aint use to losing n I want more. I hav hit 2 different stalls. It was disappointing even tho I knew it would pass. I no there will b more before its over. U are doing good also. I think I lost the most of mine w while i'm the hospital for a week, then very sick wen I came home, abs i've been.back in the hospital again. But the rest of the time its been slow. I've started Water aerobics this week. So jus keep ur chin up. :)

It has been 4 months since we all had life changing surgery. It has been a wonderful experience for me. And I would do it again. In a New York minute..I am down 70 lbs and am looking forward to the next 4 months. How is everyone else doing? Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I had my surgery on May 28. Today I hit 83 pounds gone. I am 18 pounds away from onderland. I haven't been at this weight since I was a sophomore in high school. Still only getting about 600 calories/day. And maybe 40g of Protein. But I am working with my nutritionist to get those numbers up. I feel amazing and going shopping for the 3rd set of new clothes! Amazing! So glad to see everyone's progress. I am so thankful I made this decision. I love the person I am becoming.