Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am Having Trouble with my RNY Gastric Bypass and Need Support

I am looking for someone that can be my RNY Gastric Bypass Buddy and I could also use a Buddy that has had their Gallbladder Removed because I am having a major rough time with my RNY Gastric Bypass which I had in July of 2012 and I am having a Rough Time with not Having a Gallbladder because I had My Gallbladder Removed in July of 2012- Like For Example: I am Having Out Of Control Diarrhea that Lasts All Day long that is not Getting Better at all. I am needing someone who has had RNY Gastric Bypass that uses Myfitness pal. I could also use an RNY Gastric Bypass Buddy. I have a lot of Questions about RNY Gastric Bypass and the Gallbladder having been removed. I would like someone that has had RNY Gastric Bypass and Has had their Gallbladder removed that can be my email pen pal and answer Short Questions like for example: do you have any Pets? Do you like Music? What Type of music do you like? I would also Like Someone who has had RNY Gastric Bypass that can help me have a Gift Card to Walmart so I can Get Jeans and Shorts because I have no Job and without a Job I have no money to buy Jeans and shorts.If you can be my Gastric Bypass Buddy, Gallbladder removed Buddy and email pen pal please message me

Channing

I am on my fitness pal, I had Gastric bypass in November 2011 and had my gallbladder out May 2012. My name on my fitness pal is....jewels122335

I'm on map to had my gallbladder out Nov 2011 after had lots or all the time diarrhea I was to have colonoscopy done about same time but I got put off some cause of it but he put me on Welchol to help control it it helped a lot but when I started my liquid got a little bad again my surgeon said cause of only liquids it has finally settled down now I'm 7 weeks post op It's was really bad right after surgery didn't know if it was gas or something coming out they stopped the Welchol after surgery you can send me a personal message if you want to talk more about it I now it's not a fun thing. MFP email padlrd

My gallbladder busted on me. My rny was 5-8-08 and gallbladder was 7-6-08. Since then I limit how much I eat out and I try to cook all my food. Greasey things will instantly cause diarrhea and dumping like syndrome. Nearly five Yeats later I still have diarrhea. However, considering I've had a volvulus and couldn't use the bathroom as long as I'm going I'm ok with it if it gets too bad I take rx strength immodium. My bestfriend isn't a rny pt but had her gb removed and she experiences the same symptoms as I.

My gallbladder busted on me. My rny was 5-8-08 and gallbladder was 7-6-08. Since then I limit how much I eat out and I try to cook all my food. Greasey things will instantly cause diarrhea and dumping like syndrome. Nearly five Yeats later I still have diarrhea. However' date=' considering I've had a volvulus and couldn't use the bathroom as long as I'm going I'm ok with it if it gets too bad I take rx strength immodium. My bestfriend isn't a rny pt but had her gb removed and she experiences the same symptoms as I.[/quote']

I havent had rny yet but I had my gallbladder out about five years ago it sucks because almost everything I eat causes me to have diarreah I always got to know where the tiolet is

I'm the same way girl. Suffering with it today I'm on my third dose of immodium. Its awful.

I'm the same way girl. Suffering with it today I'm on my third dose of immodium. Its awful.

I live on immodium and pepto busmal

I carry the little pepto tabs have u seen those? Their easier to carry than that big bottle lol which I've done.

I carry the little pepto tabs have u seen those? Their easier to carry than that big bottle lol which I've done.

I do both I have tablets in my car if they told me this would happen after having your gallbladder I would of just live with the pain

U couldn't do that u wouldve run into bigger problems.

U couldn't do that u wouldve run into bigger problems.

Yeah I guess thats true

I haven't had my RNY yet, but had my gallbladder removed in 2002. My Dr. recommended taking a Fiber pill every day. I've also heard that Probiotics will also help.

When I had my gallbladder taken out it took me forever to get my diarrhea under control. Maybe a few years. It's been 15 years and I stil can't eat certain foods, so start taking note of what makes u sickest and stay away from it.

I've had RNY 4 weeks ago and I'm still having diarrhea. Your body needs to get used to things, be nice to it and talk to ur doc about it.

I can't send u money, but what size do u wear? I may have some u can have!

Ali

On mfp as nairali, feel free to add me