Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thinking of you.....Let us all know how you go and hoping you feel much better very soon. X

Thinking of you and sending loads of healing vibes . I hope that the worst is behind you and you get to be back with your family asap.

Judith

Praying for you that you are feeling better and are ready to get back home to your family very soon.

Kat,

I just saw this. I too have a heart problem and have spent much time in the hospital by myself. I know how scarey it is. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Pam

Prayers being sent! I'm gonna keep u in my prayers Kat. I hope you get better soon. May god bless u.

My Dr admitted me yesterday' date=' we are doing lots of tests and I will have to get a pic-line because my veins are all collapsing when they try to get an IV started. The fall really aggravated the pain and I am not able to eat. I am back on Clear liquids. I'm sorry I'm not here to support you all, I'm still in a lot of pain. They did an ultrasound of he kidneys to see how big the stones are, they did an ultrasound of my legs to look for blood clots and they did a CT with IV contrast.....I am tired.... I can't wait till I am on my feet.....take care all.

Kat[/quote']

I'm so sorry your having so much pain and trouble. I got kidney stones 3 weeks after my surgery . That was the worse pain I ever had. You have more then that going on with u. Really hope you get better soon. We are here to support u right now don't worry ....

you'll be back on your feet in no time Kit Kat just keep up the good work and keep your head up

you'll be back on your feet in no time Kit Kat just keep up the good work and keep your head up

[ATTACH]2747[/ATTACH]

post-31869-13813811513283_thumb.png

I had my GBP January 14. Was put on cardiac ward on 2nd day for very similar symptoms (not as severe). Rapid heart beat or A-fib. Put on a heart Calcium Chanel blocker & blood thinner. Cardiologist thinks its temporary and did all kind of tests. Hope to be off meds in 2 or 3 months. Can relate to the extreme fatigue--just now getting stamina back. Good Luck and hang in there!

Katt I know your by yourself but just rest your at the best place now and they will take care of you I know you feel so alone I know cause I spent 2 weeks in there mostly all alone but just try to relax a sleep soon they will get this all worked out and you will feel better Im still dealing with the heart trouble at home on my own its scary but I'm ok cause if I still needed tone in hospital my cardiac dr wouldn't had let me go home Just remember your at the best place to be with all that's going on and it will get better I now how scared you were going into this but these are just little setbacks and just wait for the Grand Prize all our Prayers are going to you we have a chain prayer at our Church and I asked them to include you and everyone of us on here on it so there lots of people praying for all of us to get through this

Kay, praying for you. Praying all is well with you and you will be healthy soon!

Hope your feeling better soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you.