Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Dr admitted me yesterday, we are doing lots of tests and I will have to get a pic-line because my veins are all collapsing when they try to get an IV started. The fall really aggravated the pain and I am not able to eat. I am back on Clear Liquids. I'm sorry I'm not here to support you all, I'm still in a lot of pain. They did an ultrasound of he kidneys to see how big the stones are, they did an ultrasound of my legs to look for blood clots and they did a CT with IV contrast.....I am tired.... I can't wait till I am on my feet.....take care all.

Kat

Praying for you.

Kat wishing you a speedy recovery and I will be praying for you...,get well soon!

Praying for you kat.. Get well soon

Thank you for the prayers...having heat issues...flip flopping, rapped beat, chest pain,, shortness of breath, neck pain and high blood pressure pulse is up and down....got an EKG, blood tests and a nitro patch. Waiting to see cardiologist.... Still waiting to get my central line too. Thank you for your prayers....I need them. I am scared and alone here....its just me, God and strangers....keep praying please....

Kat

Thank you for the prayers...having heat issues...flip flopping' date=' rapped beat, chest pain,, shortness of breath, neck pain and high blood pressure pulse is up and down....got an EKG, blood tests and a nitro patch. Waiting to see cardiologist.... Still waiting to get my central line too. Thank you for your prayers....I need them. I am scared and alone here....its just me, God and strangers....keep praying please....

Kat[/quote']

Aww I'm sorry to hear this Kat, especially especially that you are alone in all of this. Please know that your forum family is praying for you and for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted so we can send you prayers and our best wishes.

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk / surgery date March 5, 2013

Kat,

Prayers for you. If u wish to chat I have verizon and you can feel free to text me.

Missy Brown 937=407=6636.

Stay strong.

Prayers being said for you Kat. Hope you have a very speedy recovery. Hugs

Kay, please know we are all with you in spirit and are praying for a speedy recovery.

Sorry stupid fat fingers Kat!

Kat, I am knew to this site and saw that you are having some health issuses. I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my prayers and please keep us posted. You are not alone.

Katt so sorry sound like some of what your describing with your heart sounds same as mine they called it afib it's where you can feel your heart beating fast and not regular and heart rate goes up and down they say this happens sometime from the stress of the surgery just try to relax I know easier said but just takes some deep breaths they gave me some meds to help regulate my heart you've just had so much going on it makes it very hard you just have to remember this was all done for better health I asked my cardiac dr what did I do to myself by the way the hospital dr asked what relations I had with him cause she said I was very important to him cause he could give her my 13 year history of the top of his head whole name and birthday So he said to me this was the best thing I had done for myself even with all the trouble I was having so just remember whose watching over you and knows what a special person you are and how much your family needs you just keep praying as all of us on here will to. This just makes you very tired I still have no energy and very tired all the time just want to sleep all day and night luckily my pain isn't that bad so I'm only taking Tylenol cause the Loritab just makes me feel weird and very tired

So take some deep breaths if you have Pandora on your phone put the relaxation music on it really help to relax you and just try to sleep and not worry because you have someone very special watching over you

Call me if you need to talk 678-618-8300Patricia

Also you will love the pickline and it doesn't hurt to much cause they can give all meds IV and draw blood from it they did one on me to

Kat,

You're in my prayers. I hope they get everything under control soon and that you feel better.

I'm so sorry you are going through this, especially being by yourself. We are all here for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.