Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Dr admitted me yesterday' date=' we are doing lots of tests and I will have to get a pic-line because my veins are all collapsing when they try to get an IV started. The fall really aggravated the pain and I am not able to eat. I am back on Clear liquids. I'm sorry I'm not here to support you all, I'm still in a lot of pain. They did an ultrasound of he kidneys to see how big the stones are, they did an ultrasound of my legs to look for blood clots and they did a CT with IV contrast.....I am tired.... I can't wait till I am on my feet.....take care all.

Kat[/quote']

dear Kat,

I was were You were during the holidays wondering if I made the right decision, scared, alone,.and now , still dealing with complications, it does seem to get better, slowly, the picc line does help, if they decide to do tpn , do it,.I will pray for you , hold your faith . just take it slow, do you and take it one day at a time,

Cyn-shakiraa Dos 12-17-12

Sorry it is so hard to reply. I'm on that cancer pain patch and the demoral every 3 hours. The endoscopy found ulcers on mjy pouch opening that is causing swelling. That's why I have had nausea and vomiting. They still haven not determined the cause of that searing pain in my belly. Doc says I probably tore a muscle. I am waiting to see a gynecologist, one Dr. Thinks I have traveling endometriosis....meaning not on my ovaries or uterus, but the endometriosis tissue travels to other parts of the body...fun stuff. I have my PICC line in now. They can give me all my if mess there even my pain med which seems to be stronger now. I can hardly see the page here. I have tried to PM some of you but it isn't working. Thank yuou for the phone numbers and prayers and well wishes. Sorry I can't be here to support you all.

Hugs and thanks to you all. You are wonderful people and I appreciate you all......my cell doesn't work in here, the reception is horrible so to Padlrd and Monekin I cannot call you without losing the call

Thanks again and sorry for the medication induced typos,

Kat

Just rest and let them take care of you your in the best place right now you will be home soon we are all praying for you and family just keeping doing your deep breathing and mediation it really helps to calm you

Sorry it is so hard to reply. I'm on that cancer pain patch and the demoral every 3 hours. The endoscopy found ulcers on mjy pouch opening that is causing swelling. That's why I have had nausea and vomiting. They still haven not determined the cause of that searing pain in my belly. Doc says I probably tore a muscle. I am waiting to see a gynecologist' date=' one Dr. Thinks I have traveling endometriosis....meaning not on my ovaries or uterus, but the endometriosis tissue travels to other parts of the body...fun stuff. I have my PICC line in now. They can give me all my if mess there even my pain med which seems to be stronger now. I can hardly see the page here. I have tried to PM some of you but it isn't working. Thank yuou for the phone numbers and prayers and well wishes. Sorry I can't be here to support you all.

Hugs and thanks to you all. You are wonderful people and I appreciate you all......my cell doesn't work in here, the reception is horrible so to Padlrd and Monekin I cannot call you without losing the call

Kat[/quote']

Kat, so glad they are finding what's going on. That fall messed up your healing muscle:-(. Endometriosis diagnosis is very interesting one. Be interesting to hear what gyn says. If you want phone calls to your room let us know the room number you won't need your cell. Feel better and relax so they can help you. Hugs

HW 250/1st Lapband 198/2nd Lapband 232/Pre conversion 2/6/13 to bypass 232. Currently,206.6

Sorry it is so hard to reply. I'm on that cancer pain patch and the demoral every 3 hours. The endoscopy found ulcers on mjy pouch opening that is causing swelling. That's why I have had nausea and vomiting. They still haven not determined the cause of that searing pain in my belly. Doc says I probably tore a muscle. I am waiting to see a gynecologist' date=' one Dr. Thinks I have traveling endometriosis....meaning not on my ovaries or uterus, but the endometriosis tissue travels to other parts of the body...fun stuff. I have my PICC line in now. They can give me all my if mess there even my pain med which seems to be stronger now. I can hardly see the page here. I have tried to PM some of you but it isn't working. Thank yuou for the phone numbers and prayers and well wishes. Sorry I can't be here to support you all.

Kat[/quote']

Geeze I'm so sorry u have to go thru this. Scary stuff.

Katy haven't heard from you just checking on you God Bless and hope your doing better

I'm home my friends, I will update later....they wanted to send me to a nursing home....I'm going to try to get my in home supportive services hours changed instead. Hugs you are all wonderful !

I'm so happy for you are you felling better I know just being home is better that your not alone if you can't sleep late you can call me if you fell like it hugs and prayers

Glad ur home. Still hope u feel better

Happy your home Katt... I continue to pray for a fully recovery sending hugs your way